7

Regina woke up feeling great after her lie in. She rolled over to her side and checked the time, it was 12.30pm, she smiled and decided to get up and go shopping, she got dressed in jeans and a top and put on her black coat and started to walk out. As she got in the lift someone put out there hand there and opened it.
Robin.
"Well if it isn't the mysterious women next door" Robin laughs.
"Funny" Regina laughs sarcastically
"Any more party's?" Regina laughs
"Nope, not for a while, in our house anyway" he replies
"What are you? A party animal?" She laughs as the door of the lift opens.
"Organiser" he replies "I'll see you around..." He says hoping to get her name.
"Still not giving you my name" she laughs walking away. He laughs and follows her out.
"Are you stalking me?" Regina laughs as he walks next to her.
"No, you must happen to be going same way as me" Robin laughs. Regina walks to her car to find Robin is parked right next to her.
"Nice car!" He says looking at it.
"Thanks" she smiles hopping into it. She watches him as he gets in his car and smiles. Regina makes her way to the shopping centre and the whole drive all she thinks about is Robin, that it's too soon for her, that she doesn't want a relationship right now. She thinks that all the way to the store. She gets the shopping done and heads back.

Robin watches as Regina drives away. He then gets out off his car and runs in. He didn't need to go anywhere he just felt like being in her company. He had a plan on how to get this women's name and possibly her heart. Robin had fell really hard for Regina. He felt a spark between them. He will wait until he see's Regina car park up and then hide in the hall until she comes round the corner, He will then appear and offer her out for a drink as an apology for all the noise. If she agrees then fabulous, but if she doesn't Robin will continue to ask her out every Tuesday until she agrees. He at least wanted a shot with this women. Robin opened his door and turned on his TV and sat in the window seat waiting for her arrival. He was acting like a stalker but he didn't care. Robin was falling in love with the woman.