13

IM HAVING A WRITES BLOCK!! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TOO SEE AS THE DILEMMA? PLEASE HELP ME! Lena x

Regina and Robin have been going solid for 3 months now. Roland had took a real shine towards Robin and really see's him as a dad and Henry is starting to like Regina. Regina and Robin have both agreed that its too soon to be moving in together and feel they are right where they need to be. Today was just another normal day. Regina woke up in Robins bare arms.
"Morning sleepyhead, what do you want to do on your day off?" Robin asks Regina stroking her hair
"Morning" Regina says stretching and continues "how about we-" Regina says but gets cut off by Roland who runs into the room and cannonballs on the bed.
"Morning Mommy Morning Robin" Roland says snuggling up to his mom.
"and what would you like to do today?" Regina asks
"A movie day!" Roland screams
"Then a movie day we shall have" Robin says
"Can we have it later? I want s l e e p" Regina moans and rolls over.
"Sure" Robin smiles and turns the light off. Roland rolls over and lies in between Regina and Robin and falls asleep.

Later that day Regina, Robin and Roland are all snuggled up on the couch and Henry is sat on the chair.
"What are we watching then?" Regina asks everyone.
"How about big daddy?" Henry says and Regina and Robin nod.
They watch the film and half way though Roland and Regina were fast asleep.
"Do you want to go play some football in the park?" Robin asks Henry.
"Yeah" Henry says and starts to get up.
They leave and head to the park leaving Roland and Regina to rest.