Robin watches Regina as she runs to her car with her boy.
"Why did she just run away?" Henry asks his father.
"She must be late for work kid, come on let's get something to eat! We have a bachelor party tonight." He says and walks behind his son.
His brother was getting married in two weeks and they were having a week long bachelor, he knew he would have neighbours but it was only for a week. He was sure they would understand. Robin and Henry had just recently moved back to Boston, they lived in Miami for 3 years due to Robins work. Robin works as a party organiser, he's organised many party's including Celo Greens 50th.
Him and Henry have their food and head back.
"Do you think that women will be annoyed by the parties we'll be having?" His 15 year old kid asks
"Don't worry about it, it won't be going on for that late tonight" his dad reassures him.
They arrive back and get the party ready. The place all the alcohol and fizzy drinks in the 5 mini fridges they have and some in the large fridge. Robin places out a little food and bottles of water in case someone is sick. After their done they sit in and watch the big game., before they know it its 8.30 and his brother had arrived with 35 other friends and relatives.

Regina starts to make her way to her parents at 6pm, when she arrives her mom asks her and Roland to stay for tea and they do. Cora makes a delicious steak for her Henry and Regina and makes pasta with meatballs for Roland. They sit and the table and start to eat.
"Roland was telling me you had new neighbours" Henry speaks as everyone sits down.
"We do, a man named Robin and a teenage son, met them yesterday at 1.30 in the morning" Regina laughs
"Why so late?" Cora laughs
"They were blasting this horrid music, keeping us awake so I had to go and ask them to turn it down! I felt so bad but I had work!" Regina says taking a sip of her cola.
"Annoying neighbours, tell me about it" Cora starts and tells Regina about her and her fathers first house and there party animal neighbours.
After laughing and taking for 2 hours Regina and Roland head home.
"Bye mom, dad I'll see you tomorrow, love you" Regina says giving them a hug.
"See you. Love you too" Cora says and hugs her back
"See you later sweetie" her dad says kissing her head. Regina puts Roland in his seat and heads home, hoping to get a decent nights sleep. She was very unamused by the racket she heard coming up to her apartment.