When the second child cried out, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

   "Not good, there is one more, it is three not twins."

  The midwife yelled in shock and immediately started delivering the baby.

   At this moment Li Yu had almost no energy, and was covered in sweat.

   "I'm running out of energy..."

  Li Yu looked at his mother and spoke with difficulty.

   "It's not good, there is too much maternal bleeding."

  Gu Lei's feet went limp, his face turned pale, he was gasping for breath, his whole body was trembling and unable to speak, his eyes were staring blankly as he wanted to rush into the delivery room.

  Li Rui grabbed him forcefully, "Don't make trouble."

   "Doctor..."

  Brother Li hurried to the doctor for help, with a serious and nervous expression.

   "Yu'er..."

   "Doctor, please, save my wife..."

  Gu Lei knelt down and begged the old doctor.

   "Save my granddaughter-in-law."

  Grandpa Gu is also impatient.

   Boss Li kept his face sullen and said nothing, with his hands behind his back, trembling slightly.

  The old doctor hurried into the delivery room with the medicine box on his back.

  Xie Jin stood up and shouted loudly at the door of the delivery room.

   "Li Yu, cheer up, you have troubles, other women sleep with your man, beat your baby, you are useless..."

  The audience was silent, all looking at Xie Jin.

   Xie Jin stared back fiercely, "What are you looking at, I made a mistake."

  Li Rui pursed his lips and remained silent, wiped his face, and looked worriedly at the delivery room.

   An hour later, there was a difficult roar.

"ah!"

  Li Yu gave birth to another child.

"gave birth…"

  The midwife yelled.

   After a while, the old doctor came out with a smile on his face.

   "Fortunately, life is not disgraceful, both mother and child are safe."

  Gu Lei fell limply on the ground, his face turned pale.

   "Is my daughter okay?"

   "Is my granddaughter-in-law okay?"

   Boss Li and Grandpa Gu spoke at the same time.

   "Maternal wear is not small, and it takes a long time to recuperate. You must not conceive and have children within five years, otherwise it will affect your lifespan."

   "Thank you, doctor."

  The Li family and the Gu family all bowed to the doctor and expressed their thanks again and again.

   "Reward, heavy reward for the whole courtyard for two months, and Yu'er courtyard for three months."

  The midwife and Third Aunt Wang came out with the baby in their arms, full of joy.