41-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 41: fan
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 41: fan
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 41 Fan

  Aunt Gu turned her head angrily, took a deep breath, pointed at the door and said to Wang: "Is she mentally ill? If she doesn't act like a monster for a day, she will feel uncomfortable. I..."

  Wang's face was also cold, "Go and see what's going on, how precious she is, we eat and drink now are all from Du's family, and she looks like a fool with others."

"I gonna go see."

   As soon as Third Aunt Gu was about to go out, she heard Gu Lei's angry voice from the next door. The voice was so loud that she couldn't even pretend to be deaf.

   "Lin Yue, you must be sick. You have to hurry up. There is a wild forest on the side of the road. I will throw you out to save trouble. I think people are dirty. What are you? You are out of your mind."

   "Eat, drink, wear and use all the way, you paid for it yourself, what do you do with the work, I despise this and that, I despise you as a cumbersome waste, why don't you die."

   "I warn you, if you die again, I will slap you to death. If you like to eat or not, you will die if you don't."

  Gu Lei kicked open the door, cursed and left.

   Those two slaps were slapped by Gu Lin.

  Just now, Gu Linshi went to fetch water for a walk, and it was very uncomfortable to ride in a carriage all the time. When he came back, he met a servant who complained to her, and it happened that Gu Lei was by his side.

  Lin Yue's mournful cry came from the next room.

  When Third Aunt Gu heard that she no longer needed to be a villain herself, she just sat down.

   "It's really terrible."

   At the beginning, everyone understood that she was suffering, and her family members were all dead, but no one sympathized with her anymore after walking all the way.

  Everyone here has lost their relatives and loved ones. Third Aunt Gu and Gu Lin became widows. Third Aunt’s natal family also died, as did her parents. Her father was an important minister and could not escape.

  All the sorrows are suppressed in my heart, not much better than Lin Yue.

  Lin Yue's repeated misconducts have worn away everyone's pity and sympathy for her, and Gu Lei, a noble son, has been tortured to a violent temper, and the relationship between mother and child is like fire and water.

  Li Yu did not express his opinion, but prepared to go out.

   "What else are you doing?"

  Ms. Wang called out for her daughter.

   "Go and see the goods. The station often loses things. I'll go get some hot water for you to soak your feet and relax."

"good."

   Wang smiled.

  Li Yu went to the kitchen and saw someone busy boiling hot water. The cook of the Du family saw her coming and greeted her with a smile.

   "Girl, what are you doing here, I'll bring you hot water later."

   "I came to see the goods. I was afraid of losing things. I took a look at them before going to bed, and brought the hot water back along the way. You have worked hard all day, so it's easy to save a trip."