201-210

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 201: sparse
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 201: sparse
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 201 Shu

  Li Yu summoned all the brothers and sisters, and Master Xie presided over the overall situation.

   "I was also there when Brother Ri Xu was beaten. You think it was a serious blow. Today, there are some things that must open your eyes. There are some things that you shouldn't even be curious about. Curiosity is wrong."

"I know you are not convinced. Why do I gamble, but others can't take a look at it. After today, I will not gamble again. Some things should not be or should not be. I can't be lucky. Brother Xu's curiosity is mine. Responsibility, I didn’t give my younger brothers and sisters a good start, and I won’t be wronged if I get beaten.”

  Li Yu sighed, this time I really understand how much influence a good parent has on children, no wonder his father has always been strict and set an example, which is also a role model for the children.

   "Aren't you all curious, I'll let you see why you can't do it. Come on, Mr. Xie agrees with you to play today, you can come and play, let's gamble, just use your pocket money."

   "I invited people from the casino to teach you a lesson. I begged for a long time before they agreed. This is a leak. You have to thank them."

  Beside Li Yu stood a strong and strong man, with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes, without saying a word.

  Everyone, look at me and look at you, no one dares to move, the Li family rules are never a joke, you know how painful it is when you get stuck on your upper body.

  Brother Xu Xu Yang is also here today, the chair is covered with thick cushions, and his buttocks are still hurting.

   "I'll be first."

Xu Yang stood up and turned around, "I grew up in the market, I became an orphan after my parents died, I have been a beggar, I have done everything. I know what a gambler is like, I didn't stop him Brother Xu, it's my fault, today I have to let you guys know how scary gamblers are."

   "Yangzi is not your fault, it is my fault."

  Brother Xu lowered his head and didn't dare to look at his sister.

   "Come on, if you are interested, you can play together. If you miss today, you will have no chance to play."

  A big table was placed in front of Li Yu, and everyone was warmly invited to play.

   Aren’t you all curious, let’s play together, I’ll let you lose your pants.

   "I'm coming too."

  Since Mr. Xie wants to teach his younger siblings, the elder brothers naturally have to help out.

   "Choose whatever you like, Pai Gow or a sieve will do."

   "I choose Pai Gow."

"OK."

   Li Yu, as the banker, plays with everyone.

  Xu Yang knows how to play. He used to do odd jobs for a casino to make a living, so he knows a little bit.

  Everyone looked at it strangely.

  Xu Yang won at first, because he was playing for real money, and he piled up a lot of money in front of him.

   Gradually, everyone let go of their vigilance, and the scene became lively, and some people suggested card counting and so on.