131-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 131: like
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 131: like
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
   When a group of people went shopping, they followed the two girls first. Li Yu and Xie Jin are both cheerful and cheerful people.

  Seeing that his younger sister was happy, Li Rui clasped his fists together to express his thanks to Brother Xie, "Brother Xie, thank you very much, my younger sister hasn't been this happy for a long time."

   "I also heard my sister talk about Ms. Li, and my mother was full of praise. Life is not complete, and my father left early. I understand the pain in the heart, and time will heal everything."

  Brother Xie looked at the two beautiful girls with a relaxed expression. He hoped that his sister would be happy.

   "Yeah, hope everything turns out okay."

   "Yes, the refugees are now being arranged in an orderly manner, which is much better than starving to death on the road before."

  Brother Xie is a man who knows better than a girl who doesn't go out.

   "Isn't it? When we came, the road was full of refugees. It was extremely tragic."

  Li Rui pursed his lips and shook his head.

   "Don't talk about these uncomfortable things, why don't you talk about something happy? It's hard to meet a good weather and everyone is so happy. Let's go eat and have a drink or two later?"

   Gu Lei saw that their words were getting heavier and heavier, so he had to interrupt them and change the subject.

   "Okay, I'm fine."

   "I'm going back to the barracks in the afternoon, can the housekeeper let me drink?"

   "It's not about bringing meat back to the brothers. Let's have a few drinks and relax today."

   "Yu'er, we'll go eat later. Are you hungry? It's rare that brother Xie will accompany us to go shopping. Would you like a drink?"

   Gu Lei raised his voice and did not forget to wink at Li Rui and the others.

  Li Yu turned around and rolled his eyes at him, "It's because you want to drink."

   "Drink two glasses less, I haven't had a drink for more than a month."

  Gu Lei stretched out his hand to clean up a little bit, begging with a playful smile.

   "Sister Xie, tell me, I will listen to you."

   "Let's drink a few fewer glasses of wine. No strong alcohol is allowed. It's rare for everyone to get together. After today, you will be busy again. You have to write to me when you have time."

   Xie Jin really likes Li Yu's character and personality, and he is reluctant to part with her.

   "I have time to see you."

"good."

   "For the sake of sister Xie's face, let you have two drinks and agree not to get drunk."

   "Success, listen to you, aunt."

  Li Rui shook his head and smiled helplessly.

   "That's more or less."

  Li Yuqiao held Xie Jin's chin and went to visit other shops.

  We went to eat together when we were tired from shopping. Li Rui was polite and took good care of the two girls. Brother Xie was very satisfied with Li Rui's performance.