141-150

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 141: power
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 141: power
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 141 Power

  Li Yu thought of something, "I had time to make something before, and I brought it here for you to try."

   Someone went to move the things out, and there was a sink to add water, and after the mechanism was activated, it turned up.

   After a while, there was a cool breeze with a touch of moist water vapor. This is the hottest time, and it is very comfortable to blow.

  Gu Lei squinted his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief, "It's so cool, how long have you made a waterwheel?"

   It looks similar to a waterwheel, but there are a few more fan hinges, which are slightly different.

"I wanted to make this when I was making a waterwheel. I made a model and compared it. They were too busy at that time, so I didn't take care of it. Why don't I do a test effect first, and then I will make a few more. Let’s see if someone else wants it?”

   "This thing is much cooler when the wind blows, you just make it, and I will sell it to you."

   "I also saw that they were too hot in training, so I thought about moving this thing out."

   "How does this work, organic expansion?"

   "Yes, not only organic expansion, but also water as power, a continuous flow, adding water can keep turning, similar to the principle of a waterwheel, except that some mechanical expansions are different."

   Li Yu smiled and pointed out the key points for him.

  Gu Lei looked around curiously, "Oh, this place is different from the waterwheel, so what is the circle around here for?"

   "Using the wind to drive the rotation of the fan, every mechanism has its use."

  Li Yu explained it carefully.

   "This one doesn't need to be shaken by someone. I used to have a hand-operated fan in my house, but it was a bit tired."

   "That's too simple, but this one is more complicated. I added the power of the waterwheel and the rotation of the wind, so that with the addition of the mechanism, there is no need for people to shake it, and it can be carried by myself. The wind is stronger and it can rotate faster."

  Gu Lei looked at her with squinted eyes and smiled, appreciative in his heart, this is really not a matter of stealing, she has already learned the essence of the mechanism, and whatever she wants to play, it is all in her heart.

   "This thing will definitely sell for a good price. Later, I will ask them to make a few more. Do this first, and sell it for a bunch of money when it's hot."

   "I asked them to do it. I guess it will be shipped in a few days. Keep an eye on it and make ten first."

   "Okay, leave it to me."

   "Wash your face, it makes your hot face turn red."

   "These few days have made me tired, and my legs are running thin. You can cook me something delicious."

  Gu Lei took the towel and moaned and wiped his face.

   "I made stewed beef, and the Du family sent cattle and sheep from the northwest, and I sent people to go to the village over there to graze and raise them first. I will make your favorite air-dried beef later."