271-280

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 271: reconcile
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 271: reconcile
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 271 Reconciliation

  Uncle Thirteen actually wanted to come over to help Gu Lei a long time ago, and his father scolded him a lot. It would be affected by the second aunt's stealing money, so he just got stuck.

  At first, I planned to come here on my own initiative, but when the second aunt stole the money, Uncle Thirteen and his group all followed Gu Lei and his father, and they had the worst temper. They turned their heads and left in anger, not coming.

   You can do whatever you like, it's all the trouble in your mansion.

  Even though the second uncle was born of a concubine, he is still Grandpa Gu's own son after all. They are one body, and it is normal for people to regard them as being together.

  The eighth uncle loves his nephew, so he went to help Gu Lei first, but the thirteenth uncle has a stubborn temper, so I want to see, and wait.

   Now that he has seen his personality clearly, Uncle Thirteen recommended himself.

  The second uncle didn't please him on the other side. He was beaten up by the eighth uncle and the thirteenth uncle. His nose was bruised and his face was swollen. He stayed in the front yard for a month and didn't dare to show his face.

   "Uncle, please help me get rid of the workshop. After all, my wife is a woman, so she can't join the men. Please help me. Grandma Wu and the others are getting old, so I don't dare to use it hard..."

  Gu Lei bowed his head and begged kindly.

  The uncles have real skills, as long as they can be mobilized to go out to do things, the Gu family will definitely be able to stand up.

   "Okay, I'll call your Uncle Twelfth and the others to work together. Don't worry, we won't show any temper this time, and we won't be picky. We will work hard for you."

  Thirteenth Uncle has made a statement, and will work hard with you, the Patriarch, in the future.

   "Thank you uncle."

   "Men, your father is gone, work hard, don't embarrass your father, support the Gu family, as long as you are dedicated to the Gu family, we are willing to be a stepping stone for you."

  Uncle Shisan took a deep breath, thinking of his brother, it felt like a knife had been stabbed in his heart, and the pain was as painful as the bone marrow.

"Why!"

  Gu Lei nodded repeatedly.

   "How long have you been there, brother Ping, can you still succeed? If you don't succeed, come back, don't waste the opportunity. Your father-in-law is not easy. If we don't help, don't embarrass yourself."

   "It's not bad. Brother Ping wants to have a future. Yu'er said that he can practice hard at a young age."

   "He's not good at all, what a fart, I know that it's all about your wife's water priced medicinal materials to deliver to his house, it's a lot of effort."

   "Uncle, they are all treated the same, and Brother Ninth is also treated in the same way."

  Gu Lei couldn't help laughing.

  Gu Ping and the others were training, and it was indeed Li Yu who had been lifting them. The Gu family brothers respected and appreciated her very much.