311-320

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 311:
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 311:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 311

  The sisters came to see Li Yu one after another, and they were very worried when they saw her big belly. Even Li Yan, accompanied by the second son, came to visit her specially.

   "Sister, how are you doing in the backyard?"

  Li Yu touched Li Yan's small face, and looked at her with distress.

Li Yan smiled, "Sister, I'm living a good life. The princess treats me with great respect. I have a small yard and a small kitchen. It's convenient to get food. The prince has never wronged me. I live my small life." , nothing bad."

   "That's good, remember to tell me if you have a grievance, don't hide it from me."

"Um."

  Li Yan smiled against her sister.

  The two sisters talked for a while, and Li Yan went back, so she couldn't stay for too long.

  Li Yu doesn't dare to eat too much now, and fills his stomach with various soups every day, so that he won't be unbearably hungry.

  Brother Li, Li Xi, and others would give away all kinds of food, beef and mutton, tremella and bird's nest every now and then.

  Gu Lei basically stayed at home unless necessary.

   It looks like it will be eight months, and Li Yu has also made preparations in advance. Since she was pregnant, she has been secretly drinking spring water to maintain her body. Her physical condition is not bad, and her reactions such as morning sickness are not serious.

  The doctor said that the bosom image is still very good.

  The delivery room was also prepared in advance.

   It will take a few days to give birth, and the old doctor reckons that the day is coming soon, and he will not wait until the full term.

  In the middle of the night, Li Yu suddenly mobilized, and Gu Lei hurried to find someone to come. Fortunately, the preparations were sufficient in advance, and the midwives spent money to stay in the mansion, so the speed was fast.

   Mrs. Wang, Boss Li and others all came, as did Li Xi and Li Rui.

   "Sister, don't be afraid, we are all here."

   Xie Jin called out immediately, but she was also pregnant and could not enter the delivery room.

  Ms. Wang went in to help. She had experience in giving birth and could cheer up her daughter.

  Li Yu's stomach started to hurt. Third Aunt Gu asked someone to make chicken soup noodles overnight. They were so rotten and easy to digest, and they were fed to her. There were also ginseng slices, and ginseng water were all prepared.

   "Mom, I hurt..."

   Li Yu held his mother's hand, sweating profusely.

   "Don't shout, save your strength to have a baby, you can do it."

   Wang's calm and composed command.

  Li Yu gritted her teeth and did not shout, and began to give birth under the command of the midwife.

  It was dawn, and the first child was born facing the rising sun.

  Everyone heard a cry, Gu Lei was slightly relieved, sweat was already on his face.