91-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 91: rely
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 91: rely
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 91 Dependencies

   "Good girl, don't cry, we are here for any business you want, and we can make you hungry. Tell me, how many kinds of prescriptions do you know, can you do it at this level?"

"Yes, I can make more than 30 kinds of things, there are powders, lip balms of various colors, powders and oils, oils to keep the lips from peeling in winter, and maintenance of the face and body after bathing , The winter in the north is cold and dry, and the skin will be itchy and itchy. I will do this too.

My uncle often comes to me to ask for prescriptions. Knowing that my mother is biased, he will not give me property. Instead, I will give it to me. The money I can’t spend will be given to my aunt. My aunt said she would save it for me and buy it for me. Industry, I didn't expect that the capital would change later. "

   "So that's how it is, good boy, you can definitely make money. Have you already agreed to do it with Qi Yu and the others?"

"Well, I thought that I couldn't do it alone, so I wanted to see if the sisters would like to work together. I will provide the recipes and crafts, and they will provide people. They will save my face in the front, and I will hide in the back to make a small money. .”

   "Qi Yu can cooperate, but Xu Dai can't. Her mother said that there are too many people and she is afraid of disputes, so she declined."

  Xu Dai came from the second wife. Her mother didn't like Lin Yue's things, and there was no need to waste time. She thought it would be better if the relationship between classmates was pure and simple, and she was afraid that people would say that she was taking advantage of the orphan.

   "Then who else?"

   "Yu'er said she was willing to help me, but I don't have anyone..."

  Lin Yue stood there blushing and bowed his head.

   "In this case, if I push Yu'er out, how about I work with you? Qi Yu is the accountant, I will provide the staff, and you will provide the shop and craftsmanship. The three of us will share equally. How about I come in charge?"

   "What should I do about Yu'er? Yu'er joined me because she wanted to help me. Throwing her out now... is impossible."

  Lin Yue dared not agree, and was unwilling to kick Li Yu out. When no one wanted to dislike her, only Li Yu was willing to give her a hand and support her everywhere.

  Wang Yue and his sister looked at each other, and everyone in the room smiled warmly. This child is not bad at all and can be taught well.

   "You don't care about her, she has a lot of money, her grandmother loves her, gave her all the dowry property, not even the son, no one in the family is arguing with her for this thing, she has much more money than you."

   "Then I have to ask Yu'er, she can only agree to you if she doesn't like me, otherwise it won't work."

  Lin Yue still shook her head.

   "Okay, you can ask."

  Wang Yue is not angry but is very happy. This child has a bottom line in his heart and is kind. He is not an ungrateful person, but he was not taught well by his family before.

  The girl called Li Yu over, and as soon as she entered the room she shouted, "What are you calling me for?"

   "Yu'er, I want to cooperate with this girl in the makeup business. There are too many people, so please give me the business and bring Qi Yu with you."