281-290

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 281:
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 281:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Li Yu took two more shipments of medicinal materials to the warehouse for registration and registration. Uncle Thirteen personally checked and checked, and did not avoid people.

  Someone asked about it, and Uncle Thirteen bluntly said, "Leizi and his wife contribute money to the clan to buy medicinal materials and tonics for the sons and daughters, but those who don't give will receive credit according to their merits. It's not for nothing."

   "That's what it should be, it costs a lot of money."

   "The two ships are full of medicinal materials, three thousand taels of silver, and they are used as the dowry of the eldest daughter-in-law."

   "We are the ones who have dragged down the eldest brother and sister-in-law."

   "It's good to know and do things well. There is nothing wrong with us in the direct line, so don't giggle behind your back."

   "Yes, we dare not."

   "Go."

  Uncle Thirteen locked the warehouse, and he got the key.

   "Uncle, I'm going to the Grange to train the formation. I'm a bit busy this month. When I'm done, I'll go to the workshop and watch them make jewelry. I see a lot of potential."

   "Okay, you are busy with your work, if you are too busy, I will keep an eye on it."

  Everyone has a lot of things to do. Since the clan members opened their hearts and began to unite as one, busy around, the family has a new atmosphere and a new look.

  The last time the bandits were suppressed, a few grown-up sons were valued by General Zhao, and they were about to leave to fill up the black armor guards.

The   clan is very grateful to Gu Lei and Li Yu, and respects them more and more.

  Li Yu changed into a red riding outfit, and rode to the Wang family to visit his cousin.

   "Cousin, I brought you snacks and the book you asked for."

   "You are here, hurry up and sit in the room, whether it is hot or not, serve sour plum soup."

  Wang Hui hurriedly greeted Li Yu.

   "How is your dowry embroidery going? If you need my help, I can do errands or anything. Don't ask me for embroidery."

  Li Yu was still embroidering as always.

   "Hehehe, everything went well. I came to ask you that the Gu family is going to start a jewelry workshop?"

   "Yes, the old man of the Gu family knows this craft. I saw that the craft is quite good. Now the people below picked it up and started to make it. They can make it after they are familiar with it."

   "Great, where are you going to sell it to, Jiangnan?"

"There aren't many sales in the south of the Yangtze River. They mainly take the road in the northwest. The north side is also a regular customer of the Gu family. I didn't know until I married into the Gu family. Grandpa has a lot of treasures in his hands. It's not short of money to support two properties. The key is that the Gu family has lost their minds, it's not about money and connections."

  Grandpa Gu has a lot of contacts in his hands, and he has struggled all his life, so it is possible that he has nothing in his hands.

  But the tribe is not united, why should I give it away for nothing.