191-200

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 191: marriage
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 191: marriage
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 191 Marriage

   Li Yu looked at his younger sister and felt uncomfortable, "I'm sorry..."

   "Sister, it has nothing to do with you. In the past, in the capital, I might not be able to enter the Yang family. I am happy."

   Li Qian laughed out loud.

  It was originally the time for the daughters of the Li family to contribute. Marriage is good for both the family and themselves. You can't just enjoy the benefits without taking responsibility. The children of the Li family are not like this.

   "Grandma asked me for my opinion, and I was willing. I looked at people, and they were neat and tidy. There was no one else in the house, and my education was good."

"Father and great-grandfather both looked at my character for me, and my aunt also ran around to check the character of my family members. I trust the eyes of the elders. I am willing to contribute to the family and relatives. The Li family is not only you, Li Yu, but also us. .”

  Li Qian raised her chin and smiled proudly and confidently.

   "You really think it over, if you don't want to, I'll speak for you."

  Li Yu hugged his younger sister into his arms.

"I really figured it out, people are okay, Lang Lang is like jade, I can like it. If our family wants to take root here as a clan, someone must marry with a powerful family and take root in Linqi. Network resources are very important. Every one of us Everyone has to do their best, and it’s not right to sacrifice the only ones.”

   Li Qian said with a smile to her sister.

  Li Yu took a deep breath, hugged her and patted her back.

   "Don't be afraid, my sister will support you when the sky falls, and the Li family will always be your back."

   "Well, sister, I also want to contribute to the family and my father and brothers."

   Li Qian looked at her sister with a face full of dependence and admiration.

  Li Yu is the elder sister most admired and trusted by all the Li family girls.

  She will never let everyone down, she will always be able to be trusted by everyone, she will always think about the sisters, bear all the bad things for them, and stand in front of everyone so that they will not suffer any grievances.

   "Sister, I have grown up, believe me, I can do it."

  Li Qian leaned in her sister's arms and expressed her opinion seriously.

  When I grow up, I can also take care of my sister's worries for the family, take up the world like you, and win honor for the family and my father and brother.

   "If you make a decision, don't go out, and learn your skills from my mother. The Yang family is a powerful family with a deep heritage, and a family that can compete with the Xie family has many rules. We must do it without leaking."

"Um."

   "I'll give you two shops and Zhuangzi in the future, and I'll give you the farm in advance. You can take it and learn how to manage it. You have to learn the skills, and you have to be sure..."

  Li Yu began to ponder again, thinking about everything before and after for her younger sister, and taking care of everything for her.

   "I listen to my sister."