161-170

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 161:
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 161:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Gu Lei was actually influenced by the subtle influence of his family. Grandpa Gu and his father and third uncle praised Li Yu for being good and good, and told them not to get close to other girls, including Lin Yue.

   But Li Yu is not squeamish, never cries when he falls and gets injured, can play with boys, is smart and generous, and is not hypocritical.

When I was young, I was willing to play with her, and when I was older, I would always listen to my father saying that to marry a wife, you have to be a girl like Yu'er who is bright and brisk. character.

   Let him know what kind of wife he should marry, not Lin Yue.

  The house is strictly guarded against deadlocks and he is determined not to allow him to get close to girls. Except that he can lean close to Li Yu, he will be disciplined if he gets close to other girls.

  In addition to his good looks, the elders of Gu's parents stared at him even more closely, for fear that any girl would bravely pounce on him and have to marry in, which would cast a shadow over the Gu family.

   As time goes on, Gu Lei can only play with the Li family boys, and there is one more Li Yu, and the others are all male, so there is no chance for him to be close to his mother.

Childhood sweethearts, childhood sweethearts, feelings are deepening day by day, Gu Lei practices martial arts at Li's house, and gradually gets closer and closer to Li Yu, she is a lunatic, the master who practices martial arts and studies so hard that she can not sleep, and she does not dare to be lazy with others. It is a great sin to rest for a while.

  The Gu family saw that Li Yu influenced Gu Lei to work harder, how could they not like her, and wished to treat her as a treasure.

  Grandma Gu really likes Li Yu, and she praises the Li family for treating the child like a nephew, and the more the child learns, the better he looks.

  Li Yu is a good kid in everything. He is cheerful and filial.

  The Li family has always known the meaning of the Gu family, but the child is too young to say goodbye so early, for fear that it will not grow up.

   Now that they are all in trouble, the relationship is deeper than before. After thinking about it, it is more beneficial to go to the two families to get married, and it is also a good thing for the children.

  Grandpa Li made the child perfect and deepened the cooperation between the two families.

   "When will it be decided?"

  Ms. Wang looked up at her husband.

   "When she comes back, let her rest at home for a while, just make a decision. I think it's her birthday too, and she will be fifteen years old. I will give her a graduation ceremony."

   "Okay, do you want to invite a few more guests?"

   "Invite everyone you can, make a face for my daughter, and let the Li family make a public appearance, and tell the world that I, Li Qi, are still here."

  Boss Li is smiling, full of confidence.

   "Okay, there are still a few months for me to prepare."

  Ms. Wang calculated that February of the new year would be her daughter's birthday, so there was no time.

   "How is that girl Lin Yue doing recently?"