"It can't be such an unrestrained supply. How many people your daughter-in-law can provide for the dowry depends on merit and deeds. How about this, there is still time for the next clan meeting, let's discuss a charter together, and there should be rules, old man What's the matter with letting women subsidize it?"

Uncle Thirteen had wanted to say it a long time ago, and he would be angry and steal money in his heart, and he didn't understand it, but Li Yu continued to help, and he was as honest and kind as Boss Li, and it also made these Gu family uncles with weird tempers gradually Opened the door of the heart.

   "Uncle, I'll go find you in the afternoon. Yu'er hid a good wine, I'll steal it out and let me have a drink."

   "Okay, I'm going to ask your uncles out, and you call the second one too, bastard, I want to beat him when I see him."

  Uncle Thirteen scolded Gu Laoer, muttered and left.

  Gu Lei and the others left before he let out a long sigh of relief. It was his wife who had a way, and after all, he let his uncles come out for him.

  In the afternoon, he brought his wife and went to Uncle Thirteen's house as a guest. He specifically said to bring your wife, she is more capable than you.

  Aunt Thirteen prepared a table of banquets waiting for you.

   "Auntie, I brought you some small things, and here are ink sticks and paints for the children."

  Li Yu brought some medicinal materials and supplements for his uncle and aunt, rouge and gouache fabrics, and pens, inks, papers and inkstones for the children.

   "Oops! Don't bring it next time. I have it at home. I can't let you throw money like this."

  Aunt Thirteen is very enthusiastic, and has been helping Gu Lei with family affairs for a long time, and the top leaders inside and outside have worked a lot.

   "Auntie, we are not outsiders. My sister likes to paint. This paint is made by Yu'er herself. Let her play with it."

   "Okay, sit in the room."

   Several uncles are here. The old man and grandpa went to Zhuangzi for vacation together, and they probably will stay for half a month before coming back.

  Li Yu arranged small errands for the old man, and took care of the village. They could plant whatever flowers and plants they liked, and then plant some fruits. The old man felt happy doing things.

   "I called you here today, we first thank you, and second we apologize."

  Uncle Thirteen stood up holding his wine glass, with a very solemn attitude.

   "I have a stubborn temper, and I screwed up. The boss and the third are gone. The backbone of our group of brothers was dug out and chopped up. It hurts!"

"It's easy for this person to get into the wrong place when he's sad. It is said that we are the elders, and we are the middle-aged and should show the children a good look. But our brother and the second child are a bit dirty. If we don't deal with it, we just ignore it. It's our fault, no matter what. Said that he was taking care of his family, we should not let go."

  Thirteenth Uncle held the wine glass and bowed his head to serve the wine, "Second brother, I will apologize to you, I shouldn't have left you alone, especially in the most difficult time..."

   "Brother Lei, Uncle, I apologize to you. I am narrow-minded and not as sharp as a girl. If you are willing to use me, I will definitely worry about work for you in the future."