Soon, other children couldn't help but join in curiously, and more and more people played.

  Everyone has gained something, the pocket money has increased a lot, and smiles appeared on their faces.

   There were tea and snacks served beside them, everyone completely relaxed their vigilance, the only ones who didn't touch their hands were the girls.

   Slowly things started to go wrong, more and more people lost, and the pocket money was lost.

  Xu Yang’s money is gone too.

   "Feng Shui turns around, it's not surprising, you can mortgage other things."

  The brothers of the Li family woke up, shook their heads and stopped playing, and returned the mortgage, you want my fate.

   After all, they are older, their minds are clearer, and they dare not play anymore.

  Those who were younger than Li Yu couldn't help it, they were a little red-eyed, and they said it was fun at the beginning, winning or losing counted, and they couldn't deny it.

   "I mortgage the estate."

   "Do you have a contract, little brat."

  The man couldn't help laughing.

   "Let someone go home and get it. I am my eldest son, so I have the final say."

  The half-grown child yelled with red eyes and scratched his neck.

"Let's take the things, let's talk about it first, I'm here today to show the face of Teacher Li, she begged me, and these things are mine if I win. The relationship between our two families is here. If you regret it, I will refund it to you." You, stop in time, and I'll just earn some tea money."

  The man touched the wrench on his hand, smiling warmly.

   "I said mortgage, don't you dare?"

   "Nineteen, almost done."

"no."

   "Okay then, go and get things."

   After a while, the boy came back and took a box, which was a woman's makeup box, and inside was the contract between the shop and the farm.

   I didn't expect the aunts to show face so much and use all their dowry to make their sons gamble.

   Li Yu and his brothers looked more and more serious.

   "Nineteen, sixteen, have you guys made up your mind?"

   "Think clearly."

   "Come on then."

   "Brother Zhao, please."

   Li Yu bent over and saluted with a very respectful attitude.

  The man nodded slightly.

  The boys continued to play, Xu Yang and Brother Xu were dumbfounded, and stopped playing after losing their pocket money.

  I feel that my **** hurts even more. What's wrong with these brothers, are they crazy? They just fell into it after a while, and they took the wrong medicine.

  Brother Xu and his brothers looked at each other with fear in their eyes.

   Thanks to the Zhao family who sent them back, otherwise, it's really hard to say who puts who in. Don't overestimate your willpower.

  The five boys were two years older than Brother Xu, and they fell into it in an hour, and their eyes were red.

  The faces of the girls were pale, and the audience was silent.