Speak Now (Robb's Version)

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Speak Now (Robb's Version)

Robb's POV

It's just a dream... I know it's just a dream...

My eyes were shut, and I knew I was deep in a slumber. But my heart was racing as I was in this dream. Locked in and unable to awaken. I remember when Alana told me of the nightmare, she had over a year prior. That horrid dream she had of us and the fate she feared we would face. I thought of it often. If Alana really had to wed someone else. And although our wedding was on the morrow, my mind could not stop. What if this was a set up? What if they still forced her to wed Ser Jaime Lannister.

My mind couldn't rest easily. The moment my head hit my feather pillow I was stuck in this horrid dream. A nightmare at that. One where I was not the one who would wed Alana on the morrow. One where I was forced to watch her walk down the isle with someone else.

We were in King's Landing. Right in the Red Keep just as planned. Ser Jaime stood at the altar with the Septon behind him. Ser Jaime's golden locks slicked back with grease making his hair shine as bright as the gold pendant he had on his doublet. In his hands was a cloak. One side with the Baratheon sigil, a stag. The other the Lannister sigil. I gagged at the sight of the lion as it roared to the stag. The stag although, looked ready to fight the lion. Much like Alana would do forever if she truly had to spend her life with Ser Jaime.

Jaime and I exchanged a glare.

Soon my eyes darted to my father who stood proudly aside Queen Cersei. The room had lions and wolves galore. To dawn the new era where a Stark sits the Iron Throne with a Lannister Queen at his side.

My stomach turned.

"Here she comes!" Sansa had said in excitement. "Oh I bet she looks beautiful!"

I turned my head and watched as the doors opened wide. The Rains of Castamere played loudly as she floated down the isle on the arms of her brother, Stannis. She kept her head down. Refusing to look up. Her gown looked awful too. It was nothing she would have ever chosen for herself. Even in jewels there was the shape of a lion right on her bodice.

As Alana passed by me I sucked in a deep breath. Intoxicated by her scent and swallowing it down heavily. Gods even the scent of her made my length tighten and twitch. A bit of precum swelling and sitting right on the tip of my cock.

I could tell by the way she looked at Ser Jaime, she wished he was me.

I folded my hands and covered my painfully hard cock with them as I stared intently at her. As she fidgeted her hands and picked at the petals on the flowers she held. As she could hardly look at Jaime. I noticed every little thing about her.

"-with that being said, speak now or forever hold your peace." Said the Septon. The room fell silent. Painfully silent.

This is my last chance. My last chance to claim her as mine. To save her from this pain and torment she will face forever and a day if she is to wed Ser Jaime Lannister. During the silence I stood up. My hands shaking and full of sweat as it beaded off them, and now all eyes fell onto me.

All over the room I received horrified looks. My father the most horrified of all.

Outside the windows it went from bright and sunny to dark with thunder and lightning. The thunder booming so loudly and the lightning striking so closely. Matching the anxiety that built up inside my chest.