Goodbye, my love.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Goodbye, my love.

Robb's POV

Don't cry you fucking fool. Don't you dare fucking cry...

I stood like a soldier in the courtyard right outside of the Red Keep. My brows furrowed and my eyes locked on Alana as she went from person to person, hugging them and kissing their cheeks as she said farewell for now.

Right now she was hugging onto her maid, Shae. Tears flowing down both of their faces. They must have made up after Shae threw me out this morning. She's a vicious one but I know that if anyone here will have updates on Alana while she is away, it is Shae. I must keep her on my good side... In fact, I owe her an apology.

Shae has covered for Alana and I for a very long time now. I broke her trust by staying the night in Alana's room. I didn't mean for it to happen it was completely an accident. After fucking her my body could not move. I was so at ease with her that I just... Fell asleep. Feeling her breathing and her skin against mine, how could I have not fallen asleep? Especially with my hand on her belly, knowing my child lays just beneath the surface.

Jon stood to my left and my father to my right. Knowing what I know about my father having been with three different women I was disgusted by him. And even how he still hides who Jon's mother is, makes me believe she must have been some disgusting whore from a tavern or a miller's wife.

My father placed a hand to my shoulder and whispered to me. "She'll be back before the year is up. You will see her and the babe soon enough."

Aggressively I shrugged my shoulder away, wanting him to not touch me. His hand still up where he had it, he looked at me worried and concerned. Father told me he'd fight for me and her to be together. He'd fight his own best friend, his king, so long as it meant I would have Alana and have my child with me. But here we are... My father was too busy fucking the Queen than to fight for his trueborn son.

Jon leaned to my ear and then whispered. "What's your problem? She's pregnant and you get the mood swings?"

"Do not try and jest with me brother, now is not the time." I growled to him. "I will slam your bastard head into the stones so hard they will not be able to tell your head from a cow pie if you speak of it again."

Jon gulped and turned away. His hands shaking at his sides and face growing red and puffy. He hated being called a bastard and here I am... Throwing that insult at him like it was nothing knowing damn well that inside of Alana is my own bastard... All because Robert will not allow for her and I to wed.

As she grew closer making her way down the line, she was now hugging onto her niece and nephews. Brushing Princess Myrcella's hair away from her face and complimenting how beautiful her eyes are.

"You have your father's eyes." Alana said as grinned and then looked right into the eyes of Cersei Lannister who no longer was smiling. "Baratheon eyes... I wished I could have inherited them but I look like my mother, Cassana... Oh I wish either of us could have met her." Alana said in the most horrific tone I'd ever seen her use in front of the Queen and the royal children.

"I am going to miss you, Aunt Alana." Myrcella told her. "But I must ask-"

"Yes, you may have the gowns that are left in my wardrobe. I know you have been wanting them." She replied.

Myrcella wrapped her arms around Alana again and held her tightly. I never knew the two had ever been close like that. My whole life I've lived here and hardly ever spoke about family like that with Alana. She only ever complained about Robert and told of stories about she and Renly. Never about Robert's- or well- my father's children...