Chapter 14, Red, Blue and Green all over

Start from the beginning

"Sam! Hold on, I'll get you out of there!" panicked Nick as he saw his twin in such a state.

"Hold on, remember that's a Pokémon! We can't just go fight," said Leonardo.

Neil stepped up and pulled out his PokéBall from his pocket. "He's right. It's best if we try to save them using our own Pokémon."

"With that said, Pikachu, use Iron Tail to cut the vines holding Lillie and Sam!" Ash pointed at the center, and Pikachu raced there at lightning speed.

"Pika kaa?" The electric rodent was then intercepted by numerous tree roots that blocked him off.

"What the?" Ash gasped.

"I'll help. It can't stop both of us!" said Nick. He pulled out his PokéBall and sent out his own Pikachu.

"Make that-" "Four of us!" Neil and Leo sent out Meowstic and Infernape respectively.

Ash's Pikachu and Nick's Pikachu started racing towards the center with the roots chasing after them.

"Meoooowww!" "Fernapeeee!" The cat and the monkey destroyed the vines as they got close.

"Now's our chance!" Yelled Ash. "Pikachu, use Iron Tail, let's go!"

"You too, Pikachu! Use Iron Tail as well!" Nick followed up.

{Double Iron Tail!} The mice made an 'X' slash that freed the two girls, allowing them to gently slide down the roots onto the ground.

"Sam!" Cried Nick. The boy returned his Pikachu, then rushed to his twin. However...

"Vaaaaaaaaaanaaaaaaaaa!" The enlarged tree monster cried out as well. Its roots targeted Sam, and Nick was caught in the roots, separating him from the other guys behind a thick wall of branches.

"Nick!" Shouted Neil.

"At least we saved Lillie."

"That's the least of our problems. Look," Ash pointed to the approaching danger.

Three strangely shaped Pokémon started creeping out from the shadows.

A Krookodile with shark fins on its arms.

A Semipour with a purple glow.

And a very hairy-looking Slurpuff with green eyes and an extra set of legs.

Behind the Pokémon was a masked man. The black and white mask covered his entire head, resembling a biker's helmet. His clothes consisted of a black and white trench coat with broken glass patterns on it.

"Who... Who the hell are you?" asked Neil.

The man looked directly at them. "I am the final evil, the one who will break down the status quo of this world...."

"I am Breaker," his deep voice intimidated the three boys to their core.

Back at the stadium

The three trainers had separated from each other to take on their individual battles.

Red vs. Coop
Blue vs. Borly
And Leaf vs. Giselle

The girls were battling on the left side of the stadium.

Primal Lampent was spewing purple fireballs everywhere like it was nobody's business.

Each shot aimed at the grass starter was deflected by its vines holding up broken rocks from the damaged stadium.

"Clever girl, you know type advantages, then you know you've lost!" Giselle shouted. "Lampent, use Flamethrower!"