Time for Goth supremacy.

(Y/N) didn't come into school the next day, nor the day after that, or the day after that either. It was Friday now, and it was clear to every student in the school that there was an icy tension between the Seniors; an unspoken tension followed around them like a grey cloud ready to burst with thunderstorms the moment anyone spoke. Hateful glares and solemn looks were the only things thrown around, and it felt as though, any moment, the rubber band would give way and snap, causing the gates of hell to open up.

Of course, rumours spread around, as they often did in that quaint, mountain town. Some rumours were extremely disconnected from reality, and some fearfully close to the truth; but everyone could agree that, despite the numerous rumours circulating, one thing was for certain.

There's no smoke without fire.

The first inkling other pupils had that there was something amiss amongst the popular group of seniors, was when Red McArthur purposefully bumped into Kyle Broflovski in the hallway, causing him to drop his papers and textbooks on the floor. Usually, people would've expected Red to apologise, laugh in the unserious manner she often did, and help him pick his things up. Instead, the two glared at each other, before Red continued to walk away, neither uttering a word.

Then, it became more apparent to everyone that this 'drama', so to speak, extended outside of the two redheads, when all of the Seniors in the Football team was given detention for brawling on the pitch during practice, each member entering class the following morning with bruised and botched features.

Then came the news of the Seniors within Cheerleading team refusing to partake in the next game of the season, citing reasons of 'misogynistic misconduct' from the Football team as to why they were acting in protest. The Juniors and Sophomores in the team were not informed as to what exactly this 'misconduct' was, but told tales of Wendy's stern and angered face to their peers as a reason to take whatever it was that had caused the rift in the Senior class as quite serious.

Finally, the rumours of 'bets' being created to see who could sleep with 'Senior A', as some had called (Y/N) - due to her privacy being staunchly kept secret from all involved, were cemented into everyone's minds on Friday morning. A few curious Juniors and Sophomores, who had slept with, or were currently sleeping with Jimmy Valmer, asked him during morning break as he stood next to his locker, what exactly caused the following events. He briefly stated what seemed to be a rehearsed reply, practiced with the knowledge that he'd be asked sooner or later about the ordeal, claiming that a 'bet' was made with little disregard for a fellow female student, in which people had made a game out of taking said female students virginity without her knowledge.

Now, despite the girls in younger years holding slight disdain for the Senior girls, mostly due to having a handsome number of attractive guys in their year who bore no particular interest in them, they nonetheless unanimously agreed that what the popular Senior boys did was despicable. A few younger girls had their suspicions that (Y/N) was the victim of such awful actions, particularly the ones on the Cheerleading team, but none of them dared tell their fellow curious peers, both out of respect for (Y/N), and fear of Wendy Testaburger and Bebe Stevens giving them Hell for doing so.

On Friday afternoon, the tension bubbled over. The cafeteria was eerily quiet, with only hushed whispers and judgemental looks being passed around. On one table sat Stan, Butters, Tolkien and, oddly, Scott Malkinson, who appeared as though he regretted his decision hugely to be sat with the trio, who awkwardly ate in silence. On another table, sat Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman. Cartman, who seemed to enjoy Kyle's suffering more than anything, solemnly sat with the redhead over Stan, due to feeling regretful for what he had done, and believing Stan's betrayal was out of order. On another table, Craig, Clyde, Tweek and Jimmy sat, with Jimmy attempting to make hushed jokes to lighten the mood, much to no avail. Finally, on the 4th table, containing the rest of the members involved in the situation, sat Wendy, Bebe, Red, Nichole, Heidi, and, in another surprising turn of events, Annie Knitts, who had spent the past few days glaring, as much as she could possibly muster, the angriest stares towards Craig Tucker, who had not only bailed on their date, but, as she'd come to learn, was using her as a distraction for (Y/N), which the other girls had informed her of on the Wednesday.