Bad bugs, whatcha want, whatcha want, whatcha gonna do?

Start from the beginning

Y/N: A dangerous beast! Anne, get rid of it while its still like this!

Anne: She's ADORABLE, Y/N.

Y/N: Anne, I don't think you realise what that is. It's-

Anne: Y/N, look at that sweet innocent face. How can you call that dangerous?

Anne held Domino 2 up to his face and it licked his nose.

Y/N: It just had it's first taste of human! Now it wants more!

Domino 2: I will devour you and your entire bloodline :3

Y/N: You hear that!? I'm telling you Anne, this is gonna end badly and when it does I'll be able to tell you I told you so.

Anne: Does that mean we can keep her?

Y/N: Yes. Wait, no! I meant no!

Anne: I heard a yes!

Anne and Sprig cheered as they walked off and Y/N stood by Domino 2 who Anne placed on the ground. They stopped and looked back at Domino 2 who hadn't moved and fell sideways on the floor.

Sprig: Uh, is it broken?

Anne: Hold up. I got an idea.

She opened her backpack and took out a mouse toy and rattled it.

Anne: This worked on Domino 1 without fail.

Domino 2 looked up at the mouse toy and her eyes widened and crawled after Anne. Sprig's eyes also widened looking at it.

Anne: That's it girl. You can do it. Come on.

Sprig: I want it. Give it to me.

The two trailed after Anne like zombies. Y/N rolled his eyes and grumbled. He knew what those things could do. He had seen it with his own two eyes. Once they reached the house, Anne went inside to ask Hop Pop about having a pet which left Sprig, Y/N and Domino 2 outside waiting for her. Domino 2 had latched itself onto one his legs with her teeth which dug into him and he groaned.

Y/N: See, Sprig? Anne doesn't believe me. But I know this thing is gonna attack!

At that moment, Anne walked out the door as Hop Pop was shouting.

Y/N: Is that a no? Oh thank ya Jesus! Praise the lord!

Anne: Time for Plan B. We're go na have to sneak Domino 2 inside.

Y/N's face dropped and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Y/N: See this, Anne? Don't you think that it's at all concerning that your pet is attempting to consume me?

Y/N lifted his leg up to show Anne Domino 2 gnawing on his leg.

Anne: That is called "play biting." Isn't it cute?

Y/N: Or maybe she's tasting me? But whoo knows?

Domino 2: I do. You taste delicious :3

Y/N gestured to Domino 2 with his hands as if the others could understand her.

Y/N: I hate this caterpillar.

Anne: That's ridiculous! Trust me. I know cats.

Y/N: But I know bugs! This isn't a cat, Anne. It's something that looks like your cat but in actuality it's a six legged creature of destruction!

Anne took Domino 2 off his leg and covered her ears.

Anne: He didn't mean that, Domino 2. Don't listen to him.

Sprig went in the house and saw Hop Pop still ranting on about their old pet spider.

Hop Pop: And how many times did I tell Charlie Big Bottom not to go up the chimney? And that little spider'd look at me with those big green eyes like he understood me. Two minutes later, where do I find him? Up the chimney!