"Okay, what about Xu Dai?"

   "Xu Dai won't do it, her mother won't allow it."

   "Oh, yes, then you can work with my aunt and learn business and general affairs from her. It's better than you."

   Li Yu was also very happy when he heard it, and hurriedly told Lin Yue.

   "Then you won't accompany me..."

  Unknowingly, Lin Yue began to rely on and trust Li Yu, seeing her as the backbone.

"We can do other things. You make money and then work as a grocery store. After the grocery store is done, you will also make money. It's because your house is not done well, and the master is not around. People are fooling you. When you have money, you can buy yards, farms, and shops. You can do it." There are too many things, I will not abandon you, we escaped together in blood and fire, and we have a fateful friendship."

  Li Yu understands her loneliness and pain, understands her fear and helplessness, she is getting more and more decent, and is willing to play with her.

   "Well, then I will listen to you."

  Lin Yue accepted Li Yu's guarantee.

  The elders in the room all looked at each other and smiled.

   "Since that's the case, you have to make a sample of everything you can make and think of, and let me have a look, so that I can proceed to the next step."

"good."

   "Auntie, wait a minute."

  Li Yu stretched out his hand to stop one.

   Turning to Lin Yue, "I asked you to check the accounts of the grocery store, have you checked?"

"I checked, and the loss is more than 5,000 taels. It is a loss in the past two or three years. I guess that the people below have filled their pockets, but I have no evidence. There is a loss in the accounts, but it is due to normal wear and tear and the weather. I can't find it. Going out of other ways, I haven't thought of a solution yet, I don't have anyone available..."

  Lin Yue is really alone, with no servants, no close people, and only one aunt. In fact, it was understandable for her to want to marry into the Gu family.

  As a girl, how can she gain a foothold when she goes out, and she struggles to support herself. The world is so big, and there is no place for her, so how can she not despair.

  Li Yu slammed his mouth, "Let Leizi do it, that's his housekeeper."

   "No, it belongs to the Lin family, it's my aunt's dowry."

  Lin Yue sighed helplessly, feeling a little frustrated and embarrassed. It stands to reason that the servants of the Lin family should listen to her, the only little master, but in fact this is not the case.

The steward of the Lin family looked down on Lin Yue, thought she was easy to deceive, had no backstage and guard of honor, and bullied her clearly. The shop had been given to her for half a month, but no one came to see her, and there was no time to talk to her. The account book was brought by Gu Lei. .

  Li Yu rolled up his sleeves, with an angry expression on his face, "Looking for a slap, don't you see if I don't smack him tomorrow."

   "What's the matter with you? Your surname is Li and her surname is Lin. This matter needs to be brought up by her to deter those in charge. Can you help her live?"

  Ms. Wang glared at her daughter, but it wasn't that she was clearing up the relationship, and she couldn't do this.

   "But they are obviously bullying. Aunt Gu gave it to Yue'er, and she is also a servant of the Lin family. Shouldn't they take care of the little master?"