"It's not hard, this is what we do. We are happy to serve the old man and General Li. Don't be polite to us."

   "Thank you very much."

  Li Yu thanked him again, and left with a bucket of hot water.

  The boy next to him came over to the chef and said, "Uncle Ma, the Li family is more polite, and the Gu family is also good, but that Miss Lin has too many things to do."

   "You care so much, gossip behind people's tongue, be careful that the uncle slaps you, go to work, people will give you all the rewards."

   "Okay, I'll go right away."

  The boy brought hot water to the two old men and sent them there.

  Li Yu took water and went back to soak the feet of the two aunts.

   "They also sent hot water to grandpa. The Du family took care of it carefully, which saved us a lot of trouble."

  Li Yu also soaked his feet to relax.

   "With the Du family around, you guys can relax a little bit, otherwise you'd be too busy just working."

  Third Aunt Gu also knew that they were the hardest ones, and it was the most worrying and troublesome to settle them inside and out, the helpless old and weak.

   "We are young, so it's nothing to be tired."

   Li Yu poured water after washing, added some water to the kettle, boiled it and put it aside, he could drink it when he was thirsty at night, and then went to bed.

  Third Aunt Gu benefited from it. This child knows how to love others, and is quick and careful in doing things. If she can marry into the Gu family, she won't have to worry about the future, let alone Brother Xin's upbringing.

  A good daughter-in-law has flourished for three generations, Lin Yue must never enter the Gu family.

  Lin Yue cried on and off for a long time, Li Yu could vaguely hear her crying in her sleep, there was no other sound except crying in the next room, and Gu Lin did not move, not even comforting her.

  Li Yu fell asleep in a daze, and got up before dawn.

  He went to check the goods first, and he was relieved to make sure that nothing was lost. Du Yu also got up.

   "Miss Li, you got up really early, don't worry about the goods, Mr. Gu got up in the middle of the night to look at them."

  Du Yu smiled, these two families are really good, and those who can worry about him have done it quietly.

  Actually, these jobs are done by people from the Escort Bureau, but if something is lost, the loss is everyone’s. Who is willing to suffer when there is a good life.

   "They're all part of the same team. We should help with refreshments. You can't really eat and drink for nothing."

  Li Yu smiled.

   "This is outrageous."

  Li Yu smiled without saying a word and began to move his body. He punched a set and performed a set of saber techniques. He was sweating a little and felt refreshed before finishing.

   "Your knife skills are really beautiful."

   This sounds like layman's words.

  Li Yu didn't expose him, but nodded, "My father said that my sword skills are not good enough, I haven't enlightened, and I have to practice hard."