𝟯𝟮. 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 + 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹

Start from the beginning

Chayoung gives a coffee to her sister and dramatically flex her jacket through the air until she putted on her body. The policemen called her "What an dramatic queen" even she ignored his hissing and turned back to them while taking her americano coffee from her sister.

"Let's go." As she walked away from the police station. Vincenzo followed her while Choyeong still glared at the policemen with "wolf" pose this time and that makes him scare half to death.

They walked out, as Chayoung spoke to them first while slowly walk down stairs.

"Juice details. Let's go. Come on. What did you do to get me out? Hmm?" Chayoung said in multiple times of questions for him.

"He said he made a deal with Mrs. Choi Myunghee." Choyeong replied as Vincenzo looked at them with a bit guilt in his face.

"What kind of deal?" Chayoung questioned as her voice changed into serious tone.

"She's right. I made deal with Mrs. Choi and I... I had to play the only card I had which was buying Prosecutor Hwang.I traded him for your release." He answered. Chayoung looked at her sister back and signed in heavily.

"You're telling me... not only did you cut a deal with that witch Myunghee, who is the worst person on Earth, but you also handed her the current chief prosecutor so I wouldn't be transferred?" Chayoung scolded him.

Choyeong signed and tried to understand her sister he didn't mean too because he doesn't have a choice.

She looked at his expression that he looks guilty.

"Chayoungaa, he doe-" She cutted off her sentence when Chayoung said.

"Nice work! That's what I'm talking about. Well done!" She dramatically said as Vincenzo and Choyeong looked at her in confusion.

"So Mafia. Did you make her an offer she couldn't refuse, hmm?" She dramatically makes a weird face that she already who he was now.

Choyeong hits him again as she whispered "Did you make it again?" She shocked. He makes a face that his "I don't know" while shrugging his shoulder.

"Yes Choyeong! Like you guys did it's so that Mafia business works. I knew you could do it." She continues said.

"Consigliere rocks!" She maniacally laughed.

"Shut up your month for god sake. People could hear you." He warned her.

Choyeong chuckled of their marriage couple antics of argument.

"Come on, ladies. Let's go." He dragged the two girls through the parking lot while Chayoung still makes her craziest antics and ignored Choyeong's laughing at him.

"Police~ He's in the Mafia. Isn't that impressive? You could talk to him. He has the best stories~" She maniacally laughed by herself while Vincenzo tried to drag her.

"We should to take to the hospital then." Vincenzo awkwardly said to all the policemen around them.

"I didn't know this was possible in Korea~" She maniacally jumped of craziness.