1-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee RBGTSTF » Chapter 1: flee from famine
Rebirth Blessed Girl Takes Space To Flee Chapter 1: flee from famine
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 1 Escape from famine

  In the sixth year of Yuanping, the first emperor passed away suddenly. The new emperor was unkind, killed loyal ministers in vain, and imposed tyranny. In addition, natural disasters happened successively, causing the people to be hungry and displaced.

   Famines, wars, and floods have left the land without harvests. People sell their sons and daughters, and there are many mourners. There are many refugees fleeing famine on the official roads, dressed in rags, like beggars.

  Among the crowd, there was a team of gray chariots and horses moving forward slowly.

   This is the convoy of the Gu and Li families. The two families are life-and-death friends, and now the two families in trouble are fleeing famine together.

  The Gu family is a first-class marquis mansion, and the Li family is a first-class government mansion. Both families are families of military generals with illustrious military exploits.

The loyal military generals who have been passed down for a hundred years were repelled by fear, and ended up in a sad end of being killed by the sword. Get rid of these old, weak and widowed people.

  Three men and one woman rode horses to protect the carriage.

   "Where do you rest at night?"

  The young man with a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes is the eldest son of the Gu family, Gu Lei.

  He glanced sideways at the bright girl beside him, his eyes were gentle, and his fair and handsome face was a little red under the scorching sun.

   "Going into the mountains, it is easy to hide in the mountains, and it will be troublesome for these refugees to follow."

  Li Yu, the eldest daughter of the Li family, is especially good at martial arts, with a tomboy-like temper and a dashing spirit.

   While speaking, an eight or nine-year-old beggar followed the carriage and begged in front of the carriage window of the women's relatives.

   "Good-hearted people, please, give me a stutter."

  The little boy raised his hands, his eyes were full of pleading, he was also very thin, and his outstretched arms were so thin that they seemed to be broken if he exerted force.

   On the carriage were the eldest daughter-in-law of the Li family, Li Wang, her cousin Li Xu, Gu Lei's mother, Gu Lin, and her cousin, Gu Xin, mother and son.

   Sitting by the window is Lin Yue, Gu Lin's natal niece.

  Lin Yue took out a sesame seed cake and was about to give it to the boy. It looked so pitiful.

   "Don't give it."

   Li Yu saw it with his sharp eyes and scolded.

  Lin Yue shivered in fright, and took her hand back.

  The little boy lowered his head in disappointment.

  Li Yu rode forward a few steps, approached the car window, and glared at Lin Yue fiercely, "Are you looking for death, don't give it to anyone."

   "I think he is pitiful, a pancake... It doesn't matter."

   "What do you know, don't give it to me."