The Darkness Inside - Blake, Charlie, & Vaggie

Start from the beginning

Bendy: "Please, you can call me Bendy. My friend Husk here, and I welcome you to this hotel and set you on a path towards redemption. Isn't that right, Husk?" He asked his friend.

 Isn't that right, Husk?" He asked his friend

Husk: "Yeah, sure. Whatever." He said as he drank cheap booze.

Bendy: "Please, allow me to show you to your room."

Bendy then crossed arms with Mayberry, as he walked her through the hotel, getting her settled in. As Blake was about to go to his room, Husk called out to him.

Husk: "Oh hey, kid, hold up a second."

Blake: "What is it, Husk?"

Husk: "The princess and that moth girl wanted me to tell you that we want to speak to you when you get back."

Blake: "Okay, well, where are they?"

Husk: "Just in that room there." He then pointed to the room.

Blake nodded as he then went inside the room.

Charlie and Vaggie were sitting and waiting in a room where it will be used for sessions to rehabilitate sinners, that is if any would show up to the Hotel. For now, they plan to use this room for someone, and that is their friend/crush, Blake.

Ever since Lobo first appeared and mentioned how there was eternal conflict within him, Charlie and Vaggie planned to figure out what it was that was eating him from within. This could probably have been caused by the jobs he had to do for Charlie's father, Lucifer. Both of them told Husk and Bendy to let Blake know that they wanted to talk to him after he gets back from I.M.P.

The doors were opened, as Charlie and Vaggie looked to see Blake entering the room. He closed the doors and walked over to them.

Blake: "Hey you two, Husk told me that you wanted to speak with me?"

Charlie: "Yes, please have a seat." She gestured towards the couch where Vaggie was sitting.

Blake shrugged as he then sat down on the couch with Vaggie, as she moved close to him.

Blake: "What's going on?"

Charlie: "Well, first, how was work today? Was it any stress for you?" She asked.

Blake: "It was...something. Moxxie, Millie, Blitz, and I had to deal with a crazy mother and her messed up family, but it was all taken care of. Oh, and Charlie, Vaggie, good news, I have brought someone here that wants to be rehabilitated."

Charlie: [Gasps and squeals excitedly] "Really?! Who is it?"

Blake: "Mrs. Mayberry. She was actually the client that hired us to deal with the crazy lady I mentioned earlier. After she was dealt with, Mayberry now just wants to move on and figured she'd come here for a new beginning."