𝟯𝟭. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

Start from the beginning

"You'll just fine." I mumbled while tapping on the glass and shaking it a bit so the pills will be perfectly mixed it. After I finished my perfect plan, I got a call from my man.

"She's here, boss." He spoke

"Alright, let me take her in." I said.

I went through the downstairs as I went to the door, I saw the mirror beside me. I quickly fixed my curly hair with a smile and rushed towards the door.

As soon as I opened the door my eyes widened. She looked like an angel. We were wearing matching clothes, what a coincidence. Her dress, hair everything was perfect and on top of it her cherry red lips and a soft, heart warming smile. I couldn't handling my control of myself when I looked at her lips. I really want to kiss her so bad.

"C-come inside." I stuttered without even realizing.

"You look good." She said while smiling and looking at me.

"You're looking breathtaking too." I said while walking towards in front of her.

"Follow me, miss." I hands her my hand to lead her to the elevator so it would be easier to come up through the rooftop, She takes my hand while smiling at me as I smiled back at her.

As we arrived in front of elevator, I stood in front of her again. Choyeong confused as she looks at me.

"What is it, Junwoo?" She asked.

"Ah! But first let me close your eyes then." I took out a blindfold from behind the pocket of my pants and closing it with her eyes.

"Hey—"

"You just take my hands so you won't fallen while walking, alright." I spoke.

"Alright then." She signed.

"Hehe, you would be fine. It's a secret you know." I grinned.

We walked in together inside of the elevator as soon as I pressed the "Up" button, the elevator doors opened.

We stood silently as she's broke our awkwardly silence.

"Junwooyaa, your apartment is look like luxurious like you're living as a rich person." She said.

"Yeah, it's from my family's heritage so I took care of them so well." I said casually. She just foamed an "O" of her month. Hehe, cute~ (*’(OO)’*)

"Oh, I thought you just a simple lawyer with a simple apartment only. Do you have a sibling, Junwoo?" She said me again.

I awkwardly caresses my hair when she asks me the question like that.

"A-Ah, no. I'm just an only child of the family." I lied.

I knew time at the time, she will know about my real identity and true darkness soon so I should to be lying at her about my brother.

As the elevator opened that we were arriving at the rooftop. I took her steps slowly and opened the blindfold from her eyes.

She's blinking her eye sight as she looked at the view in awe.

"Wow, this is so beautiful." She amazed by the view around her.