Battle 12: Crash Course

Start from the beginning

Ash: It went underwater. Ash groaned.

Misty: That Vaporeon looks really strong. I don't see how Ash can beat that Pokémon.

Wave: Vaporeon, Water Gun! Vaporeon appeared out of the water and shot down Butterfree and into the water.

Ash: Butterfree! His Pokémon was knocked out.

Wave: How about it, Ash? Wanna keep going?

Ash: Err! Pikachu, are you ready?

Pikachu: Pika! (Yep)

Wave: An Electric type? Vaporeon, this might be a real challenge.

Vaporeon: Vaporeon! (Bring it) It said excited.

Ash: Pikachu, use Thundershock! The Mouse shot out electricity.

Wave: Vaporeon use Surf! Vaporeon jumps in the water and summons a massive tidal wave that blocks the Thundershock.

Ash: Pikachu, look out! Pikachu wiped out and fell into the water.

Wave: Quick use Quick Attack before Pikachu can recover.

Vaporeon swiftly tackles Pikachu from all directions at fast speed.

Ash: Pikachu, quick you gotta use Thundershock! Pikachu lets loose it's attack, however Vaporeon jumps out of the water in time. Oh no! Pikachu you have to get outta there!

Pikachu tries to swim out of the water. Wave had different plans though.

Wave: Sorry, Ash. Vaporeon, use Ice Beam! Vaporeon fires it's attack directly at Pikachu.

Ash: Pikachu! Ash cried.

The Ice Beam hit the water causing a splash that quickly freezes over. Everyone watched in shock.

Ash: Pikachu. Ash was downcast.

Pikachu: Pikachu!

Ash: Huh?!

Misty: Pikachu's okay?!

Wave: I see. Pikachu must have went underwater to avoid the Ice Beam. Your Pikachu is full of surprises Ash.

Ash: You bet. Now let's finish this. Okay, Pilachu?

Pikachu: Pika pika! (Let's go)

Ash: Pikachu, use Thunderbolt! Pikachu prepared to fire it's most powerful attack.

Wave: Vaporeon, use Surf one more time! Vaporeon rode another giant tidal wave about to hit Pikachu. The Electric type jumps into the air about to attack.

Wave & Vaporeon: ?!?!

Ash: Now, Pikachu, Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: Pikachuuuuuuuuu!!!

The Thunderbolt struck Vaporeon directly. The added water on Vaporeon doubled the damage. Vaporeon wiped out and fell into the water. The Water type was unconscious and unable to continue.

Misty: I don't believe it. Ash won. Misty was stupefied.

Lily: Wow, not bad. Your boyfriend is better than I thought.

Misty: He is NOT my boyfriend! Misty shouted.

Now that the battle was over. Wave congratulated Ash on his victory.

Wave: Nice Job, Ash. You certainly gave me a run for my money. I'm proud to present you with the Cascade Badge.

Ash: Awesome! Ash took the badge and was happy. But you were pretty tough too. I bet you're gonna be the best Water Pokémon Master.