Battle 12: Crash Course

Start from the beginning

Ash: A Seaking?

Pokédex: Seaking, the Goldfish Pokémon and the evolved form of Goldeen. In the autumn spawning season, they can be seen swimming powerfully up rivers and creeks.

Ash: This could be tough.

Wave: Seaking can hold its own in any battle. So hit me with all you got, Ash.

Seaking: Seaking. (Yeah)

Ash: Okay. Then I choose Butterfree!

Butterfree: Freeee!

Wave: A Butterfree. It's got air superiority. But you can handle it right, Seaking?

Seaking: Sea! (Absolutely)

Wave: Seaking use Peck! Seaking dashes through the water and leaps out.

Ash: Butterfree, dodge it! The Bug dodges by flying to the left. Use Stun Spore! Butterfree sprays the spores over Seaking.

Wave: Seaking! Seaking was paralyzed. Quick dive underwater! Seaking goes down and comes up much better. Not bad, Ash. But you haven't seen anything yet. Seaking, Horn Attack. Seaking dives underwater.

Misty: I wonder what Seaking is gonna do.

Daisy: No idea.

Violet: He doesn't use Seaking that much, so we have no clue.

Wave:.....Now! Seaking jumps out of the water and tackles Butterfree.

Ash: Ah, Butterfree! The Bug type falls on the small surface. Are you okay, Butterfree?

Butterfree: Freee! (Yes)

Ash: Okay, use Whirlwind! Butterfree flapped it's wings as hard as it could which sent it crashing into the other side of the pool. Now finish it with Tackle! Butterfree charged and hit Seaking.

Wave: Seaking, are you okay? The Water type floated back to the surface unconscious.

Ash: Alright, way to go Butterfree! Ash cheered.

Pikachu: Pika pika! (Great job)

Wave: Seaking, return. You did your best Seaking. Get some rest.

Lily: Wow. He beat Seaking. Your friends not bad.

Misty: He got lucky. Anyone can beat a Seaking like that. She said upset.

Wave: Now, Vaporeon! Make a splash!

Pokédex: Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon and the evolved form of Eevee

Pokédex: Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon and the evolved form of Eevee. Its cell structure is similar to water molecules. It will melt away and become invisible in water.

Ash: You can still battle, right Butterfree? Butterfree nods. Right! Start with Sleep Powder!

Wave: Vaporeon, dive! Vaporeon jumps in the water to avoid the attack.