Becoming Dependent

I started to feel one of the greatest feelings ever around my private area. I came to and I saw Mandy sitting up next to me in the bed groping my diaper which by the feel of it is very wet.

" I'm so proud of you keeping the bed dry again. You're doing so well with the situation. My little trooper." She said to me

I would probably take offense to this but as she was saying it I was climaxing and could only feel orgasmic feelings. She walked me over to the changing area and she began to rip off my overnight diaper. I see her reach for another diaper and not a goodnite.

" I thought you said only if I had another accident. Why do I need to go to diapers. Also is it sex week time?" I said to her

" I know I said that but I rethought and I think it's better that you just be in a diaper right now. Okay. I mean you haven't had a dry night since coming here. Unfortunately I still have my cramps so we're going to have to put off our sex week for another day." She responded

She began to dress me in some of the new clothing we had just picked out at the store. It was the Dino shirt and some spandex shorts that seem to highlight my diaper. We then head down stairs and I turned on some Nick Jr while she made breakfast.

We had oatmeal for breakfast. After I was done she looked at me and she started to shake her head.

" Oh no! Looks like we've got another wet diaper on our hands" She said in a sigh

" What?!? I didn't wet my diaper" I said and cringed a bit to the fact that I just called it MY diaper.

" Then what do you call this? Silly Billy." She says groping my diaper clearly squishing the urine that's around it me.

I can't believe this is happening. I didn't even feel myself peeing myself. I must really be losing control. This isn't okay. I begin to break down and sob. Mandy tries to console me but I'm not having it. In a hyperventilating way I muscle out some words " I don't know what's going on. Can you take me to the doctor? I swear this is never happened before. I need help!"

" The doctor?" She said in kind of a concerning way it was confusing that she was concerned about this. She started to smile and said " sure sweetie. Let's take you to the doctor. I know the perfect one for you. But first, let's get you in a dry diaper."

After yet another changing we rode the elevator down to her car and I was again put in my car seat. We got to this building that seemed unlabeled. It didn't look like a hospital or a clinic, but upon walking in a did give that vibe.

We walked up two flights of stairs and she went right to the receptionist holding my hand " is Dr. Joseph in? I think we have a little bit of a situation that we need taken care of" the receptionist looks over the desk and sees me in my dining clothing with a little bit of a diaper sticking out on the top of my spandex.

" Oh I see. Yes let me go get him" She said

It was pretty crazy that he had an room to meet with us but the nurse came and guided us into a room.

After a couple minutes a tall man walked in in a white coat. I assumed he was the doctor. " Hey there squirt what do we got here?"

" Well he's been having some bedwetting problems and these problems started happening during the day and today he broke down and pretty much begged me to take him to the doctor." She said before I could even get a word out

"Hmmm I see. Well let's run some tests." The doctor said

He begins to do a normal check-up procedure, but when I lay on my back he spends a lot of time pressing around my bladder. When he did he made a bit of a smile. It took me a while but I noticed why it's because I had wet myself right in front of him.