Losing Control

"Wake up little guy. It's time for a new day" I hear as my eyes start cracking open. Mandy is kneeling on the bed looking over me. I shift around and I feel a much thicker diaper around me than when I went to bed. I guess it absorbed pretty well. I don't feel any wetness.

" Did I keep the bed dry?" I asked Mandy

" You most certainly did! You know what that means!" She said.

I feel like I might know what that means. Maybe we're finally going to have sex again like we did the first night. She moves her hand from my chest down to my diaper and starts groping it.

Oh that's what she meant.

She keeps continuing and I lay back and enjoy being on cloud nine. The feeling of the gel mushing around my private parts is slowly becoming one of my favorite feelings. I finish in record time today.

" Wow! You must really like these?" She said teasingly.

She took my hand and let me to the bathroom yet again. This time I see that the tub was full.

" Are we taking a bath?" I asked

" You are. I got two showers yesterday and I didn't wake up in urine so I'm clean." She said.

She instructs me to get into the tub which I do. This is all too weird. She begins to bathe me and all of a sudden everything feels just right and I feel a sense of calm.

After a washing she helps me get out of the tub and wraps a towel around me drying me.

" There's my little man!" She remarks as she pulls the towel off of my face after drying it. I give her a quick giggle. I'm starting to like these little nickname she's giving me and I don't know why.

She helps me into another pair of little boy underwear, this time it's frozen themed and then puts me back in my PJs from last night. This should made me happy since they weren't little kids and we're just plain grey but part of me felt board.

I walk into the kitchen and help her make breakfast. We're making pancakes. She gets the batter ready and asks me to mix it all together with my hands. I do and my hands get all gooey. After I'm done she grabs my hand and finger by finger sucks off all the batter. It was hot.

She makes the pancakes while I sit at the table and watch her. She makes mine look like Mickey mouse. Hers are just normal. The pancakes were absolutely delicious and I ate every last bite.

" Oh my look at you. You've got syrup all over your face." Mandy says that she starts wiping my face down with a wet towel. I try to move to get away but she is quick and is able to wipe off everything. I snap back to my position and doing so I spill the syrup all over her. " Oh my god now I'm going to have to get a shower. You're a handful aren't you" She said to me. I don't know why, but something about what she said made me give a quick giggle.

She goes to the bathroom and starts to shower. I decide to watch some paw patrol in the meantime. About 10 minutes in though I feel a big urge to go to the bathroom. I run to the bathroom but she locked it. Why did she lock it I've seen her naked before. Whatever, I guess I'll just have to wait.

I stand by the bathroom door in hopes to get in as soon as she opens. The sound of water from the shower isn't helping me with my situation. The urge grows and grows and grows. I'm near tears now. I don't know what to do. I hear the shower turn off and I know I'm so close.

I hear her by the sink getting ready singing a song. The urge then becomes too strong. I decide to let a few dribbles out. That however is not how it happened. As soon as I let go I can feel the urine move down my little boy underwear and then onto the PJs.