06

I wake up in the morning wrapped in warmth and strong arms.

Snuggling against his hard chest and breathing in his scent, a thought crosses my mind. 

I could wake up like this every morning.

I feel him slide his hand down my back and he presses me further against him, his morning erection becoming a lot more prominent. It makes me giggle.

"Good morning" his deep voice is raspy in the morning and it makes my toes curl.

"Good morning" I reply snuggling closer.

"Mmm" he hums deeply and rolls me onto my back but he stays on his side. "How did you sleep Pumpkin?"

"Wonderfully" I sigh.

"I have to get dressed for a meeting" he tells me.

"Oh" I deflate a little. "You have to work on Saturdays?"

"I just have one online meeting in an hour. The rest of my day is free" he replies.

"That's not so bad" I turn on my side and tuck my hands under my head.

He trails his hand over my hip, and watches me for a few seconds. "I'll have my driver take you to get your pumpkin bread and then he'll take you home and wait for you to pack a bag before bringing you back here"

"You want me to come back?" I ask in shock.

He smirks and brushes a curl off my face. "Pack for the weekend. I'll take you to work Monday morning"

"I thought this was supposed to be a one night stand?" I tease.

He fixes me with a dark look which makes me laugh. I wrap my arms around him and bury my face in his neck. "I want to stay in bed forever. I'm not one night stand material"

He wraps his arms around my body and sits us up, swiftly wrapping my legs around his waist as he stands and walks in the direction of the bathroom.

"Stop saying that" he sets me down on the counter and then looks at me. "You look so beautiful in the morning"

I blush so hard my cheeks burn. "Thank you"

He hands me a spare toothbrush and after we brush our teeth, we go back into his closet to change.

"I don't like this dress" I huff after zipping myself back into it. "I mean I like it at night, but not in the day time"

"Put my shirt on over it" he hands me a black t-shirt.

I slip on his black t-shirt, stop midway to sniff it (it smells deliciously like him), and once it's on I use my hair clip to clip it in the back. 

"Thanks, this is more comfy" I smile.

He pauses mid putting on his tie to kiss my cheek. "You're welcome, Pumpkin"

"So I've decided that we should know each others names" I blurt. "If you want to...I just, since we're going to be spending time together..."

He finishes up with his tie and grabs my hips. "Okay. You first"

"Okay" I take a deep breath. "I'm Nora"

"Nora" he murmurs before giving me a kiss. "I'm Cal"

"Cal" I smile. "Hi"

"Hi"

Cal kisses me again and I turn into goo. Putting a name to his face somehow made him hotter, for some reason I thought it would have the opposite effect. As if I could be less attracted to him.

I pull back which makes him grunt in disapproval as I smile and tilt my head. "How did we get here?"

"Get where?" he kisses my jaw and hugs me closer.