WHY CAN'T I STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM?

Satoshi drops Rosie to the campus. "Thankyou, see you", Rosie waving at his car. Rosie goes inside the campus smiling because she had a great day but then she saw Hiro staring at her. "Where were you?" Hiro asked. Rosie replied, "Um, I was with Satoshi...? but why do you care? Move!". Hiro with the pain in his eyes, "Oh? Do you like him?". "What do you mean? We are just friends!" Rosie replied angrily. "Friends? I see..." Hiro said. "Look... He really is my friend, and secondly it is none of your business", Rosie said. "He is awful" Hiro leaves. Rosie is confused and mad at the same time, "Is he out of his mind? *gasps* Relax Rosie, you cannot punch him again".

Rosie enters her room and Yumi asks about the part time job and Rosie mails her the information. "A counter attendant at the bakery... not bad though" Yumi checking the information. Rosie is confused about Hiro's behavior today and cannot get over it. "Hey Yumi... There is a question that I want to ask for my friend..." Rosie. "Hmm" Yumi completely ignoring her. Rosie throws pillow at her. "Hey! Oh sorry. What happened?", Yumi. "So... I was saying there is my friend... Who have 2 male friends. When she hanging out with one friend, the other one got insanely jealous. He even said that his friend is awful. Isn't this really weird? like why does he care? anyways, What should she do...?". Yumi couldn't process what she said and got confused. Rosie explains her again.

Yumi finally understand the question and replies,"There is a very simple answer to this, dumb. He is in love with your friend, and that is why he got jealous!" Yumi said. Yumi is back to her phone. "Love...? Hiro and... me? NO WAY!" Rosie thought.

Its midnight but Rosie cannot get over Yumi's word. She's giving a deep thought about Hiro. "How can he get in love with me...? That's impossible... He is rich, popular, and handsome. He has many better options..." Hiro pictures flashes through her mind. "I mean... he is cocky but, I always have fun around him... even though he is arrogant but deep down I know he has a good heart" Rosie smiles. "Why can't I stop thinking about him!" Rosie gets annoyed because she couldn't sleep...
Is Rosie really in love with Hiro? Or its just her imagination?