GONNA PROTECT YOU, ALWAYS

The phone rings and Rosie pick it up, "Hey mom! Oh, you are here in Tokyo" Rosie gets happy, "Oh Jin is with you..." Rosie is disappointed "Yea I am on my way" Rosie takes leave from her part-time on her way to her mom and brother. At the café, the family reunites, Akira couldn't come because of important surgery. Misae is happy to meet her daughter whereas Jin is bored as hell because he wanted to explore Tokyo city instead. "How is it going there? How many friends have you made? Do you eat on time?" concerned Misae. "Mom, I am alright... in fact, I am happy that I've seen you" Rosie smiles. "And I am happy because my order has arrived" Jin jumps into the sandwiches."Oh, Yumi Honda is it? I have heard about the family. They are super rich, I am glad that you have good terms with her", Misae. "She acts spoiled brat sometimes, but unlike many of the students... she has a very nice heart and I am happy to have a friend like her", Rosie. Time passes and family reunions come to an end. "It is time to go back home now... even though my heart is not ready for it, Goodbye honey... Take care", Misae tears up. "Bye-bye sandwiches, bye-bye doughnut", Jin. "Good-bye Mom, goodbye Jin" Rosie is on her way back, but she bumps into Nina and her friends when they are on their way to the nightclub (which was nearby to the campus). "Oh look at that ladies, we have hit a jackpot!", Nina. "You got saved the last time we met, Won't gonna spare you again bit**", Nina's friend. "Go away, don't have time to beat the hell out of yall" Rosie ignores them and into her business. Nina and two friends block her way. Nina pushes Rosie, "Hey, Hiro is mine, don't ever mess with my guy again" Nina glared at Rosie. "Your man?" Rosie chuckles "He barely even knows you". Nina pushes Rosie. Rosie pushes Nina down. "You bit**", Nina. Nina's friend grabs both Rosie's hands making her unable to defend herself. Nina gets up and raises her hand to punch her but a hand stops her, it was none other than Satoshi. Nina and her friends get shocked. "Get your hand off her", Satoshi. Nina and their friends behave. "But Satoshi-san she-", Nina. "Back of.", Satoshi. Nina and her friend leaves. Rosie, "Thank you for the help." Satoshi, "Rosie was it?" Rosie, "Yes". "I like your fighting spirit, but it is getting dark. I believe you should not walk alone like that... Let me drop you off" Rosie was so grateful to him, that she couldn't deny it.