As she looked down on her sister, her eyes started to water and before long, both babies were crying.

And right at that moment, Lilian walked in, holding two baby bottles and some snacks.

"Waaaaaaa!" "Waaaaaaa~!"

"P- princesses what's wrong?"

"Waaaahhh!" Athanasia cried harder as she now thought about her up-and-coming death. At first, she was just crying because her sister was but now it had finally hit her, that she was gonna die again. Seems like she wasn't destined to live past 18.

Lily quickly ran towards the princesses and picked them both up, rocking them gently to soothe them. "Why are my sweet princesses so upset?"

"Maybe you're both hungry? Is that it Princess Alethea?" She kindly asked as she pressed her nose against the younger baby, knowing that usually made her laugh.

But it didn't work this time as instead of smiling, the young baby wailed louder as a scene from <The Lovely Princess> played out in her head. The scene where Lilian York claimed Princess Athanasia was innocent and got killed.

Although Lilian York didn't come out much in <The Saintess Alethea> the golden blonde-haired child had grown attached to her. Lily, despite hearing about what happened in the Ruby palace, still volunteered to be the twin sisters' nanny and although the reason was because of their mother, Alethea knew the young maid had come to love them as much as she did her.

"Hwaaahhhh! Waaaaaahhhhh!"

'Claude you dirtbag!' Athanasia shouted as they continue to sob.

This time, Alethea had to agree with her new sister. His whole kill everybody and ask question never thing was bullcrap. If he had just investigated the poisoning incident a little bit, he would've found out that Athanasia had nothing to do with it but instead, he didn't care that he had sentenced two or more innocent people to die.

"D-don't cry, princesses." Lilian pleaded in an antsy tone. She set both babies down on a changing station and checked the diapers. "They're not hungry and it's not their diapers... They've been very needy nowadays."

'Oh Lilian, why for art thou Lilian' Athanasia poetically thought as her eyes filled themselves with more tears.

'This sucks, I don't want you or Lily to die' Alethea continue to cry but more softly then before, 'I don't want to die again either.'

"It's okay Princess Athanasia and Princess Alethea, I'm right here." Lilian comforted them, rocking them softly once more, hoping that this time they would come down.

'We need to make plans to leave this damn palace'

~~~

"Nanny, nanny~!" both twins cutely cheered together as they ran towards Hannah, one of the maids now working at the Ruby palace, "Athy and Thea want chocolate."

'Good job Athy, just like we practiced.' Alethea praised as she happily grabbed her sister's hand, smiling brightly at both the nanny and Athanasia.

Athanasia was filled with pride at her sister's praise, having spent many hours practicing to look extra cute, 'Thank you.'

'Of course~'

Hannah was left starstruck at the twins' cuteness, "My sweet little princesses really do seem to love chocolate, don't you?"

"Yeah, Thea and Athy love chocolate." Alethea chirps as she swings her and her sister's intro-locked hands.

The platinum blonde five-year-old stretched out her unoccupied hand, "Athy wants a lot."

"Me too! Me too!"