Valsemina: A short Start

"My prince, please do not resent Claude

"My prince, please do not resent Claude."
_______________________

Valsemina walked through the narrow cobblestone streets of Lykaria, her long ash-blonde hair flowing behind her like a golden river. The village was nestled near the border of the Obelia empire, where the air was filled with a sense of mystery and intrigue. As she moved with grace and confidence, her uncaring brown eyes scanned the surroundings, as if always aware of everything happening around her.

There was an unapproachable aura that surrounded Valsemina as if she held a secret that no one could comprehend. She was a renowned cold beauty, her icy exterior captivating and intimidating at the same time.

The sun cast long shadows across the village, painting a picturesque scene. Colorful flowers adorned the windowsills of the houses, their vibrant hues contrasting with the rustic charm of the village. The scent of blooming jasmine filled the air, carrying with it a sense of tranquility.

Valsemina was not like the other village girls in the village. She possessed an otherworldly charm, a connection to something greater than the simplicity of daily life. Her presence was like a gentle breeze that whispered of a hidden world, a world waiting to be explored.

It was as if Lykaria itself held its breath in anticipation of her next move. The villagers watched her from behind their curtains, whispering amongst themselves about the girl who seemed to exist on a plane of her own.

Little did they know, that Valsemina's journey was just about to begin.

And so, the stage was set, the curtain raised. The story of Valsemina, the village girl with the unapproachable aura.