Chapter 15

Dream woke up a little dazed, not fully remembering where he was. After a second, he realized the breathing he heard was not his own.

He opened his eyes suddenly, trying to figure out the unknown sound. But all his concern melted away, just to see a peaceful king softly snoring on his chest. Everything came back to him in a flash, and he lightly chuckled. He pulled him ever so closer, but not enough to wake him up.

Not too long after, George started to wake. The first thing he noticed was the warmth radiating from underneath his head. He immediately recognized where he was, and repositioned himself on top of his new lover.

Dream noticed. "Good morning George~" He said, with that same deep morning voice that had George go crazy the last time.

George turned over to face him, his eyes half open. He gave him a little smile.

Dream laughed a little. "Hasn't this already happened? Didn't we just wake up on top of each other like a week ago?'

George laughed as well, which put them both into a laughing fit. They were both laughing over literally nothing, but they kept laughing anyway.

They slowly stopped, and George looked over at Dream.

"That all happened, right?" George asked hesitantly.

Dream sat up, leaning on the headboard, and pulled George onto him. He started running his fingers through his hair and looked down at him with a smile.

"Yep, it all happened." George smiled back up to him. He loved the feeling of having his hair messed with, it was luring him back to sleep.

After a while, Dream gently pushed George off the top of him further down the bed.

When George gave him a grumpy look, he explained himself.

"C'mon George, you should probably get up so you can start your work." George groaned.

"I don't wanna get up... I just want to go back to sleep." George said, as he begrudgingly sat up as well.

Dream wheezed a little. "Hehe, I do too, but you need to do your work. I know you'll be mad at me later if I don't get you up now."

After George didn't respond, Dream got out of the bed, to try and coax him more. But in doing so, he completely forgot about his leg. He winced a little, but the pain was far less than it was yesterday.

George got up now, worried at his reaction. "How is your leg doing?"

Dream steadied himself, and then looked at it. "It feels a lot better, still hurts a little." He said, carefully stretching it a little.

George kneeled towards the guard's leg and looked at it closer. He couldn't really tell if it was doing better, but he didn't see any blood stains, which was a sign of healing.

He got back up on his feet. But still tired from the late night, he leaned up against Dream. But only a little, he didn't want to put any extra weight on his injured leg.

Dream leaned his head on the other's in return. "How about we go get some coffee to wake you up, ya?" Dream asked as he let George head to the door while reaching for his mask, which was still on the floor from last night.

George nodded and opened the door, waiting for Dream to get situated.

The first time Dream put on his mask, he purposely put it on upside down. George shook his head in amusement.

"You're such an idiot Dream." George said playfully.

Dream laughed as he fixed his mask, and stood beside George. Just before they left, Dream extended his hand towards George, bowing a little. George rolled his eyes, blushing, but accepted the offer. Their fingers interlocked, and Dream gave the king's hand a little squeeze.