One

Andrew, Destiny, Eva and Jason in m/m>>>>

Andrew ran back and forth on the basketball court as sweat ran down his face, chest and back. It was fall and the first quarter of his second year of college in Florida State University.

Andrew is the captain of the Basketball team and the college superstar. He beat the all time record in Florida State University by making 32 baskets each game and being the captain as a sophomore. Andrew is best of the best and he's planning on remaining the best till his college days are over..

Andrew came to a complete stop when he heard echoes of clapping around the empty gym. Andrew looked at the main entrance that is always unlock for players like Andrew.

Andrew smiled once he saw Anna's son Jeffery clapping. "Sup cousin." He walked over to Andrew and gave him dap.

"Sup." Andrew replied before wiping his sweat off his face with the bottom of his shirt. "What you doing here?"

Jeffery sucked his teeth. "Man, my dorm mate brung his girl over. I just came to the workout room to kill some time, I'm bout to head out though. Why you here?"

Andrew nod. "Oh. I just wanted to do some drills for tomorrow. You know I gotta be the best."

Jeffery shook his head. "Don't work yourself to hard, I don't want auntie screaming at me because you fell out in the middle of the game and end up in the hospital."

Andrew chuckled. "Naw, that won't happen."

Jeffery shrugged. "Just saying. Did you hear that we got a new player?"

Andrew scrunched up his face. "For real?"

Jeffery nod. "Yeah. I said the same thing. He's a sophomore too."

"Oh, I hope he good cause we don't need no slacking."

"I hope so too man. Let me go and remember to go to sleep, sometimes you forget." They gave each other dap.

"I will man."

"I'm serious Andrew." Jeffery said as he walked out of the gym.

The next morning Andrew woke up early to get ready for practice. He went to the dorm bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face before going back to the dorm to put on his work out clothes before heading down to the small gymnasium.

Andrew walked into the small gymnasium and set his workout bag down in the first bench. Seconds later teammates including Jeffery started to walk in the gym and greet their captain.

Coach Hamilton blew his whistle to get everyone's attention. Andrew and Jeffery turned forward so their Jordan's touched the polished floor.

"Aight listen up!" Coach Hamilton started. "As you heard we have a new player on the team, I know it's to late for acceptance. But I made a decision to add another good player to replace Johnny's ass."

"Screw up." someone in the group of players coughed out. Which made everyone including Andrew to chuckle.

Coach nod. "Alright we had are laugh, but seriously welcome this player."

"Where's he?" Andrew asked.

On cue the gym door open revealing the most beautiful female Andrew ever seen.

"Coach, please don't tell me a girl is going to play with us." Jeffery asked.
The girl stood by coach and looked at Andrew then the rest of the team.

Coach Hamilton nod. "Yes, like I said welcome your new teammate."

The girl cleared her throat. "My name is London, I can play any position but I play a small forward position more. I know what y'all are thinking; why don't she play with the girls basketball team? Well the girls team doesn't start until spring and I wanted to play basketball right away. I wanted to be ahead."