#72

C H A N G E

Suppose you are with someone, you want to change something in him. Maybe you want to bring back some of his lost passions, maybe you want to take him on a leisurely trip, maybe you want him to be interested in self-development, maybe you want a change in his outlook or fashion sense, maybe you want him to be interested in sports.

If you want, many things can happen. You are constantly trying to motivate him, telling him what he can do to make himself a little better, wishing very much that he would be like that, that he would listen to you.

But he won't listen, he won't step out of his comfort zone, and he'll remain as self-absorbed as he is. You will suffer. Maybe one day your mind will change, you won't say anything more, you will go away.

And you will see that right after you leave, he will step out of his comfort zone and do everything to improve himself, exactly what you wanted in his life, which will make the rest of the people go crazy, oh, how smart he is, how charming, How dashing. Maybe then there will be new people in his life.

Then he will regretfully tell them, "You know, I loved someone too much but she left me, and for that, I changed myself and you are seeing this new 'me' today!"

Probably the saddest thing to witness is: after your departure, seeing people doing exactly those things you craved for.

Maybe that's why somebody said, some of us raise men for their next woman. 🥂

(sometimes vice versa)