#36

love arrives unannounced. like an unexpected guest who stays long enough for you to get comfortable around them. love leaves unannounced, too, and when it does, you can watch it exit through the same door.

falling in love is beautiful, but falling in love at the wrong time with the right person is the worst thing in the world.

things keep happening, your life is a movie and you're just sitting there, watching all the characters in your life just come and go through the same door while you sit there thinking, "what is it that i'm doing wrong?" and never find an answer to it.

the truth is, love is uncertain, it's scary, it is all the good things but all bad things, too.

so, if you're both in love with each other and still can't make it work, it's okay. just like any other feeling or a character which doesn't stay forever, this sadness will leave, too.

falling in love has no rulebook. nobody knows how to be good at it so when you wake up in the morning and think about how beautiful they look, or, when you tell them that it's okay to be sad even though you would do anything to make them happy, you might be doing alright.

that's the beauty of it, you never know where you're getting until it's the end. and when things don't work out, you don't cry because it ended. rather you put up a smile and be grateful that it happened. and as far as the sadness goes - it'll pass, like all things do, even love.
___

scene by Bhavya and Kanav for The Scribbled Stories