Y/N's gone mad

Magsimula sa umpisa

Y/N: Of course not, Polly.

He slowly backed away out of the living room.

Y/N: Of course not.

He left around the corner and peaked back.

Y/N: Of course-

Polly: Just go already!

Y/N quickly left and ran into the corn field. When he was sure nobody was looking he took his claws and chopped down some of the corn plants leaving only stubs in the ground. He snickered to himself and ran to the lake by the back door where the Plantars and Anne were sat.

Y/N: We've been robbed!

Hop Pop: Say what?

Anne laughed a bit at Hop Pop's overemphasis of his shock.

Anne: Sorry. Sorry. It's just that Hop Pop delivered the perfect sitcom catch phrase.

Hop Pop: Must be painful to make so little sense all the time.

Y/N took them all out into the corn field and showed them the chopped down corn plants.

Hop Pop: My prize-winning corn!

Anne: You've won prizes?

Hop Pop: It's an expression, Anne. What are you, the fact police?

Y/N: The injustice! The outrage! Someone must catch this thief!

Hop Pop: Agreed! You know, it's very nice to see you this passion about something, Y/N.

Polly: Yes. Very odd.

Y/N: If this villain steals once, it'll steal again. The only way to catch this crook is a stakeout!

Sprig: I like steak.

Hop Pop: Good idea.

Anne: Ok.

Y/N: And the only ones who can do it are ... Anne and Hop Pop!

Anne: Say what?

Hop Pop: Huh?

Y/N: Well Sprig can't do it because he has the attention span of a goldfish.

Y/N pointed over to Sprig who was distracted by a passing butterfly.

Sprig: What? What're you guys talking about?

Anne: Why not Hop Pop and Polly? Seems like a winning combo to me.

Hop Pop: Polly's a baby, Anne.

Anne: Just asking, Hop Pop. Ugh. What about you and I, Y/N? Y/Anne against the world, right?

Y/N: I'm busy tonight.

Anne scoffed.

Anne: Doing what?

Y/N: I am eepy. I have had a long day of splashing bandits and I want to take a small sleeb. I eeby and neebie to sleepy. I am sleeby and need bed by time. I have come down with symptoms of being a sleevjy little guy and I must go to beb. I am ver tired and needs to go to bleb. Just a little sleejing time as a treat. Also we both know if we both do it then we'll be too distracted with humorous teenage shenanigans to concentrate.

Hop Pop: Very well. Let's be honest though. Anne'll probably fall asleep and it'll just be me.

Anne: Why would I fall asleep first? Aren't you like 100 years old?

Hop Pop: I'm a crisp 68!

They disappeared into the corn together leaving only the Plantar kids and Y/N.