↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I threw my leg over Seonghwa's thighs, straddling his lap, my hands on his shoulders. Seonghwa smirked as he squeezed my hips, pulling me closer to his body. He leaned forward connecting his lips to my neck, nipping at the skin.
"Seong-"
My breath got caught in my throat as he ground my hips down against his. I felt him smirk against my skin as my body shivered. He was enjoying this, knowing he had full control of my body.
"Lift your arms."
Seonghwa demanded as he pulled away from my neck, his hands grabbing the hem of my hoodie. Without a second thought, I raised my arms so he could pull the piece of clothing off. Throwing the hoodie off to the side somewhere Seonghwa was quick to latch his lips to my collarbone.
His hands trailed up my sides where the skin was peeking out under the tank top I was wearing. I was getting lost in the feeling of his lips on my skin that I hadn't even noticed his hands creeping under my top. He squeezed my boob eliciting a moan from my lungs, my hands grabbing his shirt.
"Seonghwa!"
The pink-haired male chuckled as he pulled the top over my head leaving my top half completely bare as I wasn't wearing a bra. Another moan fell from my lips as he wrapped his around one of my nipples.
"Fuck Seonghwa!"
My whole body shivered and goosebumps littered my skin as my body slowly started to become consumed by the pleasure.
Seonghwa's hands gripped my hips once again, grinding them against his, causing another moan to fall from my lips. One of my hands combed through his hair, tugging softly which caused a groan to tear through his lips.
He kept changing the pressure of his grip while kissing and sucking the skin around my breasts and neck, driving me insane.
"Seonghwa... please..."
Detaching his lips from my skin he looked up meeting my gaze, lust pooling in his eyes.
"Please what Sweets?"
"Stop teasing."
A small chuckle left his lips as his hand trailed from my hip, brushing against my thigh before finding my clothed core, causing a whine to fall from my lips.
"Up."
Seonghwa lifted my hips up from his, hooking his fingers around the waistband of my pajama shorts.
When my shorts and underwear hit the ground Seonghwa's fingers found my clit once more. His light touches were causing my brain to short-circuit as moans tore through my lips. Seonghwa leaned forward, capturing my lips with his in a fervent kiss.
Rolling my hips against his hand I tried to gain some kind of friction that I needed. Whines left my lips, muffled by his as he kept an uneven tempo.
"You're cute when you're whining for more."
Seonghwa teased against my lips as he added the slightest pressure to my clit causing my hips to buck against his hand.
Growing annoyed with his teasing I let my hand trace along his chest down to his erection which was becoming more evident in his sweats. Palming him over his pants, feeling everything. A low groan tore through his lips as his hand left my clit, wrapping around my wrist and stopping my movement.
"Don't tease."
His eyes narrowed as he leaned away from me, pulling my hand away from his crotch.
A pout formed on my lips, "But you got to tease me."
Chuckling, Seonghwa released my wrist before lifting his hips, pulling his sweats down just far enough for his cock to spring free. I bit my lip at the sight of him before he caught my chin in his hand, pulling my gaze to meet his. Capturing his lips with mine I reached forward again wrapping my fingers around his cock slowly stroking it, teasing him once more.
"What'd I say, Angel?"
He growled, pulling away from my lips a dark look clouding his eyes. I tightened my fingers around him, adding more pressure causing his head to fall back and a groan to leave his lips. The satisfied smirk on my lips was quickly knocked off when his fingers found my clit once more, circling it harshly.
"Seonghwa!"
I felt his cock twitch in my hand as his name fell from my lips and he slipped a finger into my entrance causing my hips to buck. A string of whines and moans left my lips as he curled his fingers. Unconsciously, my hips started to roll to meet the thrust of his fingers causing my head to fall back.
"I need to feel you... Now!"
Seonghwa growled as he pulled his fingers from my cunt, a whine left my lips. However, I was quickly cut off when his hands gripped the flesh of my ass pulling my body up, just enough to hover over his cock.
"Sit."
I wasn't going to argue with him, because even if I wanted to I couldn't tease him anymore. This is what I wanted anyways, to be filled. So heeding his words I slowly sank down on his cock, my jaw falling slack at the sudden stretch. Both whines, moans, and groans bounced off of the walls as I fully sat down onto him.
Seonghwa's hands rub soothing circles on my hips as I take a moment to adjust to having him so deep in my cunt.
Slowly I started to roll my hips against his testing the waters only to feel him brush over my sweet spot. My whole body shivered as I gripped his shoulders trying to stabilize myself. I raised my hips before dropping back down watching as Seonghwa watched with heated lust in his eyes.
His hands then tightened on my hips stopping my movement before he started to thrust up into me causing a loud cry to leave my lips.
"Fuck Seonghwa!"
He chuckled as he rolled my hips against his as he continued to thrust into my core, "That's it baby let me hear you."
A string of moans fell from my lips as he continued to control the movement of my hips. His lips captured mine once more, muffling all of the small whines and moans.
In a sudden swift motion, Seonghwa rolled forward causing my back to lay against the mattress with his body hovering over mine. Throwing one of my legs over his shoulder Seonghwa started to thrust into me at an ungodly pace.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my brain started to become fuzzy due to the overwhelming pleasure. My fingers dug into his forearms that were holding onto my waist.
However, Seonghwa was quick to grab both of my wrists in his hands, pinning them above my head.
"Fuck... just... right there!" I moaned out, tears stinging in the corner of my eyes.
"What? Does that feel good?"
Seonghwa teased as he rolled his hips deeply into my heat eliciting another moan from my lips. I felt myself clench around him as he picked up his pace once more.
"Seong-"
His name got caught in my throat as he roughly thrusts his hips, my back arching off of the bed. With his relentless pace, I could feel the knot in my stomach tighten, threatening to snap at any moment.
However, he slowed his hips to a dreadful pace, causing my high to be pushed further away. I whined as I looked up at him, a cocky smirk on his lips.
"Hwa please..."
I felt his cock twitch as the nickname fell from my lips as he continued to slowly roll his hips into mine. He leaned forward, bending my body as he latched his lips to mine in a heated kiss. Pulling away he caught my bottom lip with his teeth.
"You look so pretty moaning my name."
He purred, releasing my wrist and allowing me to wrap a hand around his neck, pulling him closer. I could feel myself clench around him as he peppered my face with kisses causing a small groan to leave Seonghwa's lips.
"Fuck..."
The groan had my body tingling as I met his eyes, his hands now on my hips. With a quick snap of his hips had me moaning again.
A sudden knock at the door caused Seonghwa to slow his hips before looking up just as the door opened. My hand flew up to cover my mouth as I tilted my head back watching as Hongjoong walked into the room, completely unaware of what was going on.
"Hey Seonghwa, have you seen my headphones..."
His words trailed on as his eyes landed on us, a sudden gleam in his eye. Seonghwa looked him up and down before raising an eyebrow.
"You can either stay or leave, either way, shut the damn door."
Seonghwa growled, causing a chill to run down my spine, however, Hongjoong just smirked as he stepped further into the room, shutting the door behind him.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆