↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Yeosang's grip on my arm didn't let up at all even after the door was shut, making my anger spike. I tried to pry his hand off of me but it was pointless, he was too strong.
"Let me the fuck go!" I sneered, pulling on his wrist.
My breath hitched in my throat as he got in my face, just centimeters away. If he had been any closer our noses would have been touching.
"Lose the fucking attitude and I might." His voice came out in a low growl making my stomach flip. However, I was not about to let him know that he had that kind of effect on me, not a chance. So I just stood my ground, glaring at him.
"Maybe if you stop being such a goddamn asshole I wouldn't have an attitude!" My voice was low and the tone was harsh.
Within a blink of an eye, Yeosang had his hand wrapped around my throat, pulling me towards him. A gasp left my lips as I grabbed ahold of his wrist. My eyes widened as he got in my face once again, closer this time though.
"You must not be very smart..." His voice dropped an octave as his grip tightened a little.
"And what are you gonna do about it?" I hissed, pulling on his wrist, but stopped when his eyes darkened.
My mouth closed as he pushed me back, his hand still tightly wrapped around my neck. Until my knees hit the edge of the bed, however, Yeosang just pushed me back to where I was laying on the mattress.
Looking at him all of the anger that I was previously harboring was slowly diminishing into some other kind of tension. Though I didn't get a word out before he was hovering over me, our bodies pressed together.
My hands went to his shoulders in a futile attempt to push him away from me, but that just seemed to piss him off even more. Seeing as he grabbed my wrist in his hand, pinning them above my head.
"If you're going to act like a little brat then I'm going to treat you like a little brat." His voice came out in a deep gravel making my heart skip a beat.
"Please, you aren't going to do anything!" I snapped at him which caused him to look at me with dark eyes.
"You keep talking back like that and I'm gonna have to gag you." His eyes roamed my face and it was then that the feeling of his body was becoming too much.
I could feel him pressed against my core reminding me that there were only a few layers of clothing in the way. The thought caused heat to pool in my lower abdomen, fuck what's wrong with me?! This dude was acting like a complete asshole and it was turning me on. Maybe I do need some help...
I was brought back to reality when he pressed his body further against mine causing me to bite my tongue to keep from making any noise. The smirk on his face was already telling me that he knew what was going through my head.
"Maybe if you start listening like a good girl I'll go easy on you." Yeosang flashed his teeth as he leaned down closer, barely a breath away from my lips. I could smell the mint that was on his breath mixed with what smelled like cherries.
My lips curled slightly as I wiggled my fingers trying to get out of his grip, "in your dreams." My voice came out breathy as I looked up at him.
A dark chuckle left his lips as he pulled away from me, letting my hands go in the process. My heart started racing as I watched him undo his belt.
"On your stomach."
More heat pooled in the pit of my stomach and heat rushed up my neck as I just stared at him. A sharp sting erupted on my thigh causing me to yelp. When he noticed that I hadn't moved he slapped my thigh which only added more fuel to the fire.
"I said on your stomach!" He growled, his lip pulled up into a snarl.
Reluctantly I rolled over onto my stomach, waiting to see what he'd do next. I didn't have to wait too long seeing as he grabbed my arms, pulling them behind my back.
"Let me show you what happens to little brats who don't follow the rules."
A whine left my lips as I felt the harsh leather wrap around my wrist. I opened my mouth complaining only for it to snap shut when he tugged on the belt.
"Shut up!" The white-haired male hissed as he finished fastening the belt, making sure it was tight.
Moving my wrist I knew that I wasn't going anywhere until he undid the bind, knowing I was screwed. Yeosang's hand then wrapped around my bicep, flipping me over onto my back, my hands snug underneath my body. His fingers glided over the skin on the outside of my thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake.
His movements were slow as he watched my reaction, but I willed myself not to give him the one he wanted. I could tell that it was annoying him because his lip would twitch every so often. A playful smirk then found its way onto my lips which only caused him to pinch my thigh. Hard. A yelp fell from my lips as I glared up at him.
Even though I was trying my best not to give him the reaction he wanted I knew that my body would tell on me at some point. My underwear was already becoming uncomfortable as my slick coated them. The feel of the white-haired male's hands on my body was sending small shocks throughout my skin.
My mind was starting to become foggy with lust that at this point I didn't want to wait anymore and not to mention the amount of clothes on my body was becoming really uncomfortable. So when Yeosang's hands got to the waistband of my shorts he didn't have to say a word as I lifted my hips, allowing him to pull that piece of clothing off. Only he pulled both my shorts and underwear off in one go.
"All that back talk for nothing huh?" He smirked, throwing the articles of clothing off to the side before getting close to my body once more, "Now look at you, listening so well... sadly that doesn't save you from your punishment."
My breath hitched in my throat as I looked up at him, however, the sigh only had me yearning for him more. The dim light of the room made it look like his hair was almost glowing, like a halo. The perfect example of a devil in disguise.
Yeosang then grabbed my legs, just under my knees pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. A gasp left my lips as he situated himself between my legs before leaning down.
"Do you think you deserve to be punished?" His voice was low as a smirk took place on his lips. His hand gripped my hip tightly, sending tingles all over the area, while his eyes roamed over my face, "hmm...?"
I shook my head softly and he chuckled, tilting his head slightly, moving his face just a little closer to mine. Almost as if he were going in for a kiss, but he stopped just short.
"You're gonna regret acting like a brat, doll." His voice dropped an octave causing my body to shiver and more heat to pool at my core.
Without another thought in my mind, I leaned forward to bring my lips to his. If he wasn't going to do it I would. However, he moved his head away from me, looking down at me with a cocky smirk.
His hand that was on my hip came up wrapping around the back of my head before he grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head back. A strangled moan left my lips as I looked at him.
"Needy little sluts like you don't deserve to be kissed."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆