↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Before too long San had everyone come outside where they had finished setting everything up. Walking out I noticed that they had set up a fire pit with chairs around it. I also noticed some more new faces in the group.
'They must be more friends of the guys''
"The drinks are in the cooler so help yourselves," Wooyoung said as he held up a can of beer.
Everyone started making their way to the cooler while San walked up to me followed by the new faces. I smiled softly at San before meeting the eyes of one of the guys.
"Lyra, this is Chan, Changbin, Kwan, and Minho."
He introduced them as he pointed to each one and they all waved, except for Minho, who just gave me a small smile.
"It's nice to meet you guys." I smiled at them before turning my attention to San whose eyes were still on the guys, "Sannie, did they bring my drinks out here?"
My question caused him to look down at me, "Huh? Oh yeah, Mingi put them in the cooler."
"Thank you!" I stood on my tippy toes before walking off to where the cooler was.
Walking over I saw Maia talking to Felix, two drinks in her hand. Had she grabbed one for me? As if she read my mind Maia looks over at me before holding her hand out.
"I grabbed one for you, black cherry."
"Thank you, Maia."
"You're welcome."
She smiled before looking back over at Felix who was just watching us, a drink in his hand. Meeting my eyes he smiled again which I returned.
"So how'd you meet San?"
Felix asked, catching me off guard as I opened the can that was still unopened in my hand. I glanced over at San who was talking to Wooyoung and Chan before meeting Felix's eyes once more.
"We actually went to school together," I explained as I took a sip of the alcohol, the taste was bitter, but the sweetness covered most of it.
"Really?" The surprise in his voice caused me to look at him with a raised eyebrow, "We went to the same high school, but I don't remember ever seeing you."
My lips curled inward at the new information that I had just received, I didn't even know that he went to the same school. Blinking a few times I took another drink.
"My hair used to be super long and black back then." I laughed softly as he nodded, taking a drink of his own beverage.
"Ah... Okay."
Then silence fell over the three of us and I desperately wanted to get out of it. Luckily Maia could sense the awkwardness too cause she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the others, Felix not too far behind.
"Let's play, never have I ever!" Maia suggested gaining the attention of the boys'. Wooyoung was quick to agree as well as Hongjoong.
"I'm in." Jisung agreed with a smile.
"Let's play around the fire, everyone got their drinks?"
Seonghwa asked as he looked around the group and when everyone said yes we walked over to the firepit. I took the seat next to Jongho on the bench, noticing that he didn't have a drink.
I bumped his shoulder lightly, "not drinking?"
He looked over at me with a smug smile, "Nope, somebody has to make sure you don't kill yourselves."
I rolled my eyes with a playful smile before swinging my legs over his legs, "Har har."
Jongho chuckled before laying one of his hands on my calf while the other held a can of soda.