↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I sat down at the dining table, a bowl of fruit sitting in front of me as I read something on my phone. This book had just been published and I couldn't wait long enough to get it in the mail so I just found my way around to getting it online. Thankfully it didn't take me too long to find the digital version.
"Okay... he did not have to do her like that..." I mumbled as I finished another chapter, popping another strawberry in my mouth.
I moved to the next chapter as I slowly chewed on my fruit until I heard footsteps walk into the room. Seeing as all of the guys minus Yeosang were out of the house it already told me who it was. So I just ignored the white-haired male and just read my book and ate my fruit.
He glanced at me for a split second before walking into the kitchen. Sighing I moved the screen down so I could read more of the chapter. Right when I was getting to a good part a message came through, checking to see who it was. Maia. Right, she didn't have class today.
I backed out of the book and opened the message, 'Hey just wanted to check up and see how you were.'
A smile pulled at my lips as I tapped my screen, pulling the keyboard up. The sound of something being sat on the table caught my attention. So I looked over to see that Yeosang had sat down at the table. Averting my gaze back to my phone I typed up a response.
'Everything's all good over here, for the most part at least.'
After hitting send I went back to my book, reading some more. However, this time I was cut off by Yeosang's voice.
"You know if you're going to be staying here rent-free the least you could do is clean." My eyes shifted over to him, narrowing. He just raised an eyebrow at me as we wiped a finger across the tabletop.
"Now you're being childish," I grumbled rolling my eyes, going back to my phone trying my best to ignore him.
"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't quite hear you." He chastised me causing my lip to twitch in annoyance.
"I said you're acting like a kid, so grow the fuck up!" I exclaimed glaring at him.
Yeosang scoffed, turning his body to face me fully, anger perfectly displayed on his features.
"I'm the one acting like a kid? That's rich coming from the one who's been ignoring me."
"And why do you think that is?" I asked, my voice rising an octave.
"Why? Let's hear what bullshit you'll spew now." He laughed darkly as his eyes narrowed.
Was he being fucking for real right now? Like he doesn't already know why I want to ignore his sorry ass.
"Well maybe for starters you're acting like a complete and utter asshole! For no reason mind you!" I scoffed, throwing my hands up, the fruit long forgotten about.
"No reason?!" His voice rose as he stood to his feet.
"Oh, so there is a reason?" A growl tore through my throat, "then let's hear it!"
"I. Don't. Like. You." He spits out the words like they were poison, "What about that can you not get through your head?!"
"My god, I don't fucking care what you think of me! You're a dick whose opinion is just fucking harmful for everybody!" I leaned against the dining table, my gaze hardening.
"That's really funny because I don't give two shits what you think about me either!"
"Are you sure about that?! Because you're always the one instigating these fights!" Scoffing, I raised an eyebrow.
My breath hitched in my throat when he leaned forward merely centimeters away from my face.
"So you're blaming me for this?" His voice dropped an octave causing my stomach to drop.
I wasn't about to back down to him, not if there was anything I could do about it. So I just moved forward until our noses brushed against each other.
"That's exactly what I'm doing." I sneered, "None of this would have happened if you weren't such an asshat."
"No, none of this would have happened if you never came here to begin with." He growled and my face started to heat up once more.
My eyes narrowed as I opened my mouth to say something else, however, I didn't get a chance to when Wooyoung rushed into the room.
"What's going on in here?!" His eyes shifted between both of us, searching for an answer.
I moved away from Yeosang, snatching my phone off of the table, and storming out of the room. Ignoring anything that came out of either of their mouths.