↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

San's grip was tight on my body as he walked down the opposite side of the hall to his bedroom I'm guessing. I giggled softly as we got closer to the room. If his body language was anything to go by he was definitely upset.
Oh boy... Did I take the teasing too far?
As soon as we made it to the bedroom San threw me down onto his bed causing a fit of giggles to leave my lips. However, I quickly shut my mouth as Wooyoung's face suddenly came into my peripheral vision. His face moved down closer to mine, close enough to have our noses brushed against each other.
His eyes held a raging fire in them as he moved to slot himself right between my legs, his arms on either side of my head.
"Do you enjoy acting like a needy slut around other guys?"
My eyes went wide at his words as goosebumps littered across my skin. His harsh words caused heat to start pooling at my core. Wooyoung's dark eyes searched my face, his expression completely different from last time.
My eyes searched the dual-haired boy's face before meeting his eyes once more, "I don't know what you're talking about, I was just playing the game."
My voice shook slightly as he raised an eyebrow, pressing his body further against mine. I could easily feel his erect member against my clothed core.
"Really? Because it looked like you were enjoying yourself."
I pouted at his words, my eyebrows scrunched together, "Come on, you guys are being crazy..."
I could tell that my words were starting to get under Wooyoung's skin, his jaw clenched as his fingers dug into the sheets next to my head. Opening my mouth to say something else, but his hand moving to my neck shut me up. His cold fingers gripped the back of my neck pulling my body up with his.
"Maybe I should get you a collar so you don't forget who you belong to."
Wooyoung's voice was deep as he brought his face closer to mine once more, his grip tightening on my neck. I swallowed thickly as I met his hooded eyes with doe-eyes. Maybe I didn't know what I was getting myself into.
"Woo..."
My words trailed on as his grip suddenly disappeared, moving away from my body. My body shivered at the sudden loss of heat and I looked over at the dual-haired boy.
Fingers gripped tightly on my chin foreign my head to look over at the owner, San. His eyes, just like Wooyoung's, were dark and pooling with lust. He took Wooyoung's place between my legs, forcing them open with his hand.
"You can't function without a cock inside you, can you?"
San's face was close enough that I could smell the alcohol that was still on his breath. His hands moved before I could speak, grabbing my thighs and pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. A gasp fell from my lips as I reached out, grabbing his forearms to steady myself.
"It doesn't matter whose it is does it?" He growled, sending waves of heat to my core, my body tingling.
"No." I pouted as I stared into his dark eyes.
San pushed his body closer to mine causing a small whine to leave my lips at the sudden pressure. His hand reached out tangling in my hair before tugging it back just enough to have me looking up at him.
"Sannie..." I whimpered.
"No, what?"
His voice came out cold as his grip tightened a little more making another whine leave my mouth. I swallowed thickly trying to gather what he meant, but the pressure of his hardened cock and the stinging in my scalp where his fingers were tangled in the strands was causing my brain to nearly short circuit.
"No. What?"
He made sure to enunciate every word as he tugged a little more on my hair. Tears stung at the corner of my eyes. My hands reached out gripping his shirt as I looked at him the best I could from the angle he had my head in.
"No, I don't want just anyone I want yours."
"Then prove it." San let go of my hair allowing my neck to relax a little, "get up on the bed."
Heeding his words quickly I moved my legs under my body moving back a little. My eyes trailed from San's dark, hooded eyes to the tent in his pants. Unconsciously I squeezed my thighs together trying to get some relief to the growing need.
With shaky hands, I reached forward taking the waistband of his jeans into my hands. Unlatching the button I pushed his jeans down his hips letting my fingertips brush over his smooth skin. Once his jeans were around his ankles I let my fingers dance over the skin of his thigh watching as his cock twitched in the confines of his boxers.
"Don't tease."
San's hand found its way into my hair once more pulling harshly causing a yelp to leave my lips as I met his eyes. His eyes searched mine as I blindly let my hands travel just around the waistband of his boxers. His fingers tugged at my hair once again, a glare adorning his features.
"Kitten, don't make me tell you twice, got it?"
His voice was gruff, causing more heat to pool at my core. I nodded to the best of my ability, but that didn't seem to be enough for him.
"Use your words slut."
A whimper tore through my throat as I grabbed his hips trying to stabilize myself.
"Y...yes."
Satisfied San let go of my hair allowing me to focus back on what I was doing previously. I pulled the hem of his boxer down letting them fall to join his jeans at his ankles. His cock, now free, sat in front of my face, pre-cum leaking from the tip.
'Just how long has he been like this?'
I wrapped my fingers around his member pumping a few times causing a low groan to leave his lips. The sound sent a shiver down my spine as I continued to pump his cock at a steady pace using the pre-cum as a lubricant.
"Kitten..."
San warned, causing me to look up meeting his heated gaze. The silent warning in his eyes was enough for me to move on.
Moving forward on the bed a little I brought my face closer to his cock. Sticking my tongue out I licked a long stripe up the underside, right over one of the vines. The sounds leaving his lips were making me clench my thighs together.
"Fuck..."
He groaned as his hand tangled in my hair once more tugging. Not as hard as last time, but enough for a moan to vibrate right on his member. San's grip tightened as I wrapped my lips around his tip.
Just as I was starting to take more of San's cock in my mouth I felt the bed dip behind me, reminding me that it wasn't just me and San in the room. Wooyoung's hands wrapped around my waist, his chilled fingers dancing over the bare skin of my midsection. The sensation lured a moan from my lungs.
"Ah fuck~"
My eyes looked up catching the sight of San's head thrown back, his hand still tight in my hair.
"Did you forget about me babygirl?"
Wooyoung's voice was low as his fingers slipped under the band of my skirt, hiking it further up my waist. I let my head bob on San's dick, swirling my tongue around his tip. My whole body shivered as Woo's hands came into contact with my thighs, pulling them apart.
A muffled whine came from my throat as Wooyoung's fingers trailed up my inner thigh, leaving goosebumps in their wake. My brain was having a hard time concentrating on just one of them and I think San noticed.
His grip on my hair tightened, holding my head in place as he thrust slowly into my mouth. My nails dug into the skin of his hips as his tip brushed the back of my throat causing me to gag. A low growl reverberated from his chest as his head fell back again.
My attention was then brought back to Wooyoung as the pad of his fingers pressed down on my clothed core. A whine vibrated around San's cock as Wooyoung added more pressure. San's pace picked up fucking my mouth as Wooyoung's hand slipped past the band of my underwear. His fingers dipped between my folds, tracing his finger over my slit.
"Did teasing us turn you on that much?"
The tip of San's cock hit the back of my throat again causing my eyes to roll back as tears stung in the corner of my eyes. My hips bucked against Woo's hand as he started tracing light circles around my clit. My fingers dug into San's hips at the overwhelming pleasure that I was receiving causing a throaty groan to tear through his lip. My core twitched, clenching around nothing at the sound.
"Ah, does our little whore like hearing San moan?"
Wooyoung teased as he dipped two fingers into my entrance, easily finding my sweet spot. I tried my best to keep my focus on my breathing as San continued to rut into my mouth. His once harsh pace was starting to stagger.
The room was filled with lewd, wet sounds that were coming both from my mouth and dripping cunt. Wooyoung's fingers were working into my pussy, hitting my sweet spot each time. The loud moan that erupted from my mouth was muffled by San's cock. The vibration caused him to stagger a little and a small groan left his lips.
Wooyoung's free hand came up and wrapped around my throat, squeezing softly. San groaned again at the sudden tightness causing Woo to chuckle. Wooyoung then angled his fingers allowing him to reach even further into my pussy. A loud moan tore from my lungs as Wooyoung pressed down on my clit with his thumb.
The vibration must have sent San over the edge because his hips staggered before he fully sheathed himself into my mouth. His cum soaked my throat and tongue leaving me no choice but to swallow as he rolled his hips slowly, riding out his high.
With another circle of Woo's fingers, I moaned which caused San to whine as the vibrations surrounded his now sensitive cock. Tightening his grip on my hair he pulled his dick from my mouth with a 'pop'.

With San's dick out of my mouth, it gave Wooyoung a chance to pull me flush against his chest. His fingers still working deep into my dripping cunt. My head fell back onto his shoulder as he pressed down on my clit with a bruising pressure.
"Come on doll, come for me."
His lips connected to my neck, sucking harshly on the skin causing my body to shudder as I felt myself tighten around his fingers.
The pleasure was causing my brain to go completely blank, losing the ability to speak as my high came crashing down. A loud whine fell from my lips as Woo bit down on the junction of my neck.
"Good girl~"
Wooyoung cooed as he worked me through my high before pulling his fingers out of my soaping core. My lips parted as Wooyoung pulled away from my body, but I wasn't left alone for too long. San reached forward gripping my chin in his fingers, forcing my attention on him.
"Don't think we're through with you yet whore."
The mixture of praises and degradation was causing my mind to reel. Looking up at San with glossed eyes he smirked.
"Turn around."
I obeyed without any complaints and turned around coming face-to-face with a smirking Wooyoung. He leaned forward letting his warm breath brush over my face.
"You ready for more doll?"
I leaned into him as San pressed down on my back, right between my shoulders. A small whine left my lips as my hands gripped the dual-haired boy's thighs.
Wooyoung chuckled as he reached forward, grabbing my chin between his thumb and forefinger making me look up at him.
"Hmm?"
My fingers tightened on his thighs as I leaned into his touch, humming softly.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆