↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

As soon as Jongho and I walked into the house I knew it was Mingi and Yunho fighting again. So I wasn't too surprised when I saw them standing in the junction of the dining room and living room. However, I was surprised by the blood that was on Yunho's mouth and the fact that San and Seonghwa had a hold of each of them.
"Look here asshole I know you were the one that went and told the coach so why won't you just admit it?!" Yunho shouted fighting against Seonghwa's hold.
"Then I think you need to get your fucking head checked because I didn't do anything!" Mingi hissed through gritted teeth.
They continued to shout at each other and over each other causing my annoyance level to sky rocket. When their shouts got to the point that it was almost deafening I snapped. Walking over to the kitchen table I grabbed one of the chairs which confused Jongho, but I just ignored him as I picked it up and sat it on the ground behind Mingi and San.
Just then Mingi broke out of San's grip and lunged for Yunho, but I was quick to stand between them stopping Mingi before he got too far. Looking between them my eyes narrowed seeing that their eyes were still on each other.
"You two need to calm the fuck down!" I started looking at Yunho before my gaze shifted to Mingi, "and you. Sit down." I pointed to the chair but he just ignored what I said. Scoffing, I licked my lips before walking over to push on his chest a little bit. "Sit the fuck down Mingi."
He looked down at me for a moment and I just raised my eyebrow before pointing to the chair once more. With a roll of his eyes Mingi walks over and plops down in the chair. Once he was sat down I looked over at Yunho once more seeing that he was already looking at me.
"What the HELL is wrong with you two?!" At this point I was seething and I wasn't even really sure why, but their pointless bickering was getting on my last nerve.
Looking between the two I waited for an answer, but neither of them gave me one. Fed up, I looked over at Wooyoung who was standing off to the side.
"Can you go grab a pair of shorts out of my drawer please?" I asked him and he was quick to nod his head before walking out of the room.
When he was out of the room I then turned to San who was already looking at me. However, out of the corner of my eyes I saw Yunho shrugging Seonghwa off. Looking over I looked him up and down making sure he wasn't going to move before looking back at San.
"Can I have your keys?" I asked which caused San to raise an eyebrow before shrugging and digging in his pocket. He then walked over and put the keys in my palm, then grabbed my hand.
"Be careful please."
"I will, don't worry." I gave him a small smile despite the annoyance.
Wooyoung then came walking back into the room holding a pair of my shorts. Handing them to me I was quick to pull them over my feet and up my legs before looking at the red-haired male.
"Let's go." I pointed to the front door before buttoning the shorts, but Mingi just looked at me with a blank look. I had to close my eyes and take a deep breath in order not to snap at him. I then walked over to him and grabbed his arm, pulling him to his feet. "I swear you would think you're deaf or something!" I grumbled as I dragged him towards the front door.
I slid my feet into my sandals before motioning for Mingi to put his shoes on, but once again he didn't listen.
"You're lucky I can't reach or I would have hit you over your head by now." My jaw clenched trying to keep it together, "put your shoes on."
This time he listened and bent down to put his shoes on as I walked to the coat rack.
"What about your shirt Lyra?" Seonghwa voiced and I just grabbed my hoodie holding it out to where he could see it. I then made sure I still have my wallet in the pocket of the hoodie before walking back to the door.
When Mingi had his shoes on I opened the door and motioned for him to walk out. I followed behind him, shutting the door before making my way to San's SUV. I got into the driver's seat pulling my phone out while Mingi climbed into the passenger seat.
Opening my phone I pulled up the direction to the store not really wanting to ask Mingi. When they were up on the screen I sat the device in the cup holder and started the car. Pulling out of the driveway we sat in silence.

After about maybe ten minutes on the road Mingi finally broke the silence, "I'm sorry."
"I don't want an apology Mingi. I want to know what the fuck all of that was about." I glanced over at him, but he kept his eyes on the front windshield.
Knowing that I wasn't going to get a response out of him I just let out a small, frustrated sigh before focusing on the road ahead. Looking at the GPS every so often so I wouldn't get us lost.

Arriving at the store I pulled into one of the parking spots and put the car in park. We sat there in silence for a few moments before I grabbed my phone, turning the GPS off. I glanced over to look at the red-haired male, his forehead was creased leading me to believe that he was thinking about something.
What in the world was going on with those two? What the hell happened for them to be fighting like this?
Shaking my head softly I turned my attention back to my phone, going to the messenger. I then went to San's contact, typing a message.
'What all kinds of alcohol did you want for the party?'
I hit send and watched as the 'delivered' went to 'read' before the response bubble popped up. Within seconds San had sent his response.
'I'll send you a picture of the list and the money to get it.'
Quickly I responded knowing if I wasn't fast enough he would already send the money, 'I got it, you don't have to send any money.'
Just then I got a notification from another app telling me San had already sent the money. Seconds after my phone buzzed telling me I got another message.
'Too late.'
Rolling my eyes I let out a soft sigh before turning the screen off when I saw the list had been sent. I then took the keys out of the ignition before looking over at Mingi.
"Come on."
I opened the car door and got out, shutting it behind me. Once I was sure the Mingi was out of the car I locked it and made my way towards the building.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆