↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I had no idea what I was in for tonight, not a single clue. Now Woo had his head between my thighs kissing the flesh on the inside of my thigh. My head fell back with a moan as he bit down on the sensitive skin.
"Woo!"
He left more kisses as well as bite marks on my thigh before coming face-to-face with my core. Blowing on it caused my back to arch off of the bed. Slowly his fingers slid along my fold and my hips buck at the contact.
His free hand wrapped around my thigh, holding me down. Then his fingers slipped into my core once more. A moan fell from my lips as my fingers dug into the sheets.
"I'd hold on to something if I were you babygirl."
Before I could even ask what he meant his lips connected with my already sensitive clit as his fingers pumped into again. My head fell back and my eyes screwed shut at the sudden overwhelming pleasure.
"Woo! Fuck!"
His pace was relentless as he sucked harshly on my clit causing my head to spin. My hand flew to his hair, pulling harshly. A growl vibrated through his throat right onto my clit causing another moan.
Due to the sensitivity of my previous orgasim I was already close to my high. Wooyoung probably noticed this as he angled his fingers causing them to brush against my sweet spot once more. A whine left my lips as I tugged on his hair again.
"Woo... gonna cum."
My legs trembled around his head as he put his tongue flat against my clit, his teeth slightly grazing it.
"Go ahead babygirl, cum for me."
He mumbled against my core and the vibrations were enough to finally send me over the edge. Tears blurred my vision as another orgasm tore through my body, Wooyoung's name leaving my lips like a chant.
"F-fuck..."
Another moan ripped through my lungs as Wooyoung kept his pace, never slowing down, throwing my body into oversensitivity. My hands reached down to grip his forearm in hopes of stopping his movements.
"Come on doll, give me another one~"
Even through the tears I could see the sinister smile on his lips. With a curl of his fingers my whole body shook again and a cry left my lips.
"Woo... please."
My eyes screwed shut as my mouth hung open, a silent moan breaking through. Wooyoung chuckled as he leaned down, capturing one of my hardened nipples in his mouth. My hands went to his shoulders in a futile attempt to push him away from my sensitive skin.
I whined as his thumb brushed against my swollen clit, trying to squirm away from his touch. His body weight on mine kept me from being able to do so. It felt like my whole body was on fire as his teeth grazed over my nipple.
"Please... Woo... too much."
Wooyoung just chuckled softly against my skin as he pressed down harder on my clit and curled his fingers to hit my sweet spot once more.
"You can do it baby."
He cooed as he coxed yet another orgasm out of my body. This one hit my body like a ton of bricks. White spots filled my vision and my whole body shook under Wooyoung.
"Woo!"
My nails dug into the skin of his bicep as my head fell back, his pace slowed, but never leaving. A whimper fell from my lips as he continued to pump into my core at a slow pace. His lips then left my breast before trailing kisses up my neck until he was hovering over me.
"Just one more and I'll give you what you really want."
I whined as he sped his fingers up, abusing my sweet spot once more. He kissed over the tears that had fallen from my eyes.
"Fuck... too much."
He only sped his fingers up at my words causing my body to jerk violently and a moan of his name tore through my lungs. His fingers abused my sweet spot as his thumb harshly circled my clit.
Adding more pressure to my clit caused me to gasp, wanting to scream out, but all that came out was a pitiful squeak. Wooyoung watched with a sly smile as he angled his hand a little more, hitting deeper. My hips squirmed but his hold on my body kept me from going anywhere. Another cry left my lips as I tried to push his hand away from my trembling body, hoping to get a breather. However, that plan was cut short when he grabbed both of my wrists in one hand, pinning them above my head.
"Don' t be a brat doll..."
His tone held a warning as I glanced up at him through cloudy eyes, his lips quirked into a grin as he curled his fingers once more. I didn't even have a chance to warn him before my orgasm tore through my body. A mixture of whines and his name fell from my lips as his pace slowed, helping me through another orgasm.
"You did so good baby~"
Wooyoung chuckled as he pulled his fingers away from my heat allowing me a moment to breathe. His other hand released my wrist. My head fell back as my eyes wandered the room trying to focus my vision.
"Look at you... so fucked out already."
My throat was so hoarse from all of the moaning and cries that I couldn't even bite back at him, even if I wanted to. However, that didn't stop my eyes from sending him a glare only to have him chuckle.
"Don't look at me like that doll..."
I watched as he moved away from my body slightly, his hand still on my thigh. He reached over to his nightstand, opening the drawer grabbing something before closing it. Woo then moved back over me, his hand that was once on my thigh now by my head.
"Do you think you can handle some more?"
He teased with a smirk and all I wanted to do was smack the cocky look off of his face, but I barely had any energy to do so. I just looked up meeting his eyes, instead of saying a word I just leaned up connecting our lips once more.
The kiss started out sweet as his free hand grazed over my hip before he deepened the kiss. Turning the kiss into a heated makeout quickly. After a few moments he pulled away from me, looking down at my face.
My eyes traveled over his face, taking in everything at this exact moment. His hair was damp with sweat, lips swollen, cheeks dusted red. Everything about him was perfect, but the moment didn't last too much longer before he pulled away.
Bringing his hand up to his mouth, he placed one corner of the condom wrapper in his mouth before pulling it, tearing it open. More heat pooled at my core as I watched him spit the wrapper piece away. His eyes caught mine as he slowly removed the condom from the wrapper.
"Wanna help?"
Woo asked with another sly grin and I nodded, maybe a little too eagerly. With a chuckle he helped me sit up before handing me the condom. Taking the package into my hand he caught my chin between his index finger and thumb. Tilting my head up, connecting our lips once more.
My hand reached out, fingers wrapping around his member, pumping slowly. His hand wrapped around my wrist as he pulled away from my lips slightly.
"Don't tease."
I swallowed thickly with a nod, satisfied with my response he released my wrist before bringing his lips back to mine.

When the condom was fully on he bit down on my bottom lip before pulling away. He laid my body back down before grabbing my hips, pulling my body closer to his. With a yelp I reached out grabbing his wrist.
His hooded eyes watched as he grabbed himself at the base, running his tip along my clit.
"Woo... please."
Even though I was very overstimulated I couldn't help but want more as I watched him line his cock with my entrance. As soon as he started pushing into me I felt like I could cum then and there.
"Don't cum already sweetheart."
Wooyoung teased as he eased himself into my core, my body spasmed as he did so. However, as soon as he bottomed out completely I felt myself orgasm again. Just the feeling of him so deep inside of me was enough to have me toppling over the edge once more.
"Are you really that sensitive baby girl?" He smirked as he leaned down, kissing my jaw.
Becoming impatient I rolled my hips against his, earning a groan from the male before he grabbed my hips. As soon as he started moving a loud moan tore through my lips, my head falling back.
"Fuck, you're so warm baby."
He groaned as his thrust picked up, growing into harsh and rough. All sound caught in my throat as I reached out for him. Catching on he leaned down, capturing my lips with his, my arms wrapped around his neck.
This angle had him hitting deep and right over my sweet spot. A whine left my mouth only to be swallowed by his. The sensitivity was becoming overwhelming at this point, but it felt good, too good.
With the mixture of his lips and thrust as well as the sensation of his hips hitting my clit every time they'd meet mine was driving me crazy. My legs were quivering as I wrapped them around his hips in the hope of slowing his thrush just a little bit.
"You're doing so good doll. Taking me so well."
He cooed against my lips as his grip on my hips tightened to keep up with his relentless pace. Another moan fell from my lips as his lips came in contact with my pulse point. A mixture of cries and moans of his name tore from my lungs as each thrust brought me closer to another orgasm.
"Woo... I'm-"
He cut me off as his fingers brushed over my swollen clit, "I know babygirl, go ahead... cum all over my cock."
Not even a few moments after my eyes rolled back, my whole body spasmed as another orgasm tore through it. Clenching around Wooyoung as I rode out the high caused him to groan lowly, his speed never slowing.
"Woo... please."
I whine due to him abusing my oversensitive cunt, but his grip just tightened on my hips.
"Just a little longer doll... I'm almost there."
He hissed through gritted teeth as I clenched around him again, his face buried in the crook of my neck. His groans turned into breathy moans as his hips staggered, riding out his own high, slowing his hips until he came to a complete stop inside of me.

We laid there for a while, he laid fully down on top of my body as my arms wrapped around him. With shaky fingers I combed through his hair soothingly, as I tried to catch my breath. The only sound in the room now was our heavy breathing. Until Wooyoung lifted himself off of me.
"Ah, fuck... Woo." I whined, still sensitive as he pulled out from me.
"Sorry doll." He grabbed my hand that was sitting on his shoulder, placed a gentle kiss on my wrist, "you did so good for me."
His words caused my stomach to flip as I stared up at him, we stared at each other for a moment before he pulled away with a sweet smile.
"Stay there, I'll be right back."
I watched curiously as he made his way to the bathroom, but as soon as he was out of sight I laid back completely on the bed, still trying to catch my breath.
A few seconds later Woo walked back into the room, rag in one hand and a t-shirt in the other. He had put on another pair of sweatpants, leaving his top half bare. Walking over he grabbed my thigh gently prying my legs open.
"Let me get you cleaned up, then we can go to sleep."
His voice was soft and caring, a complete flip from his earlier voice, but I wasn't complaining as I let him clean me up. Discarding the washcloth and pulling my underwear up my legs, over my hips. He then leaned over me, grabbing my upper arms softly, pulling me up.
"Are you okay?"
My eyes flutter up to meet his, seeing the worry in them. I smiled softly, leaning forward kissing him softly.
"I'm fine, just tired."
A breath of relief left his lips as he pulled the shirt over my head letting it fall over my upper body. Looking down I noticed that it wasn't my shirt so it had to have been his.
We then laid down in the bed, I was curled up against Wooyoung's side as his arm was around me. He then reached over, turning the lamp off before situating himself once more. Woo then leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.
"Sweet dreams doll."
I hummed softly before my eyes fluttered closed instantly falling into a deep slumber.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆