↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I bit my lip hard to keep from letting any noises slip through as Yeosang's fingers pump into my core. His pace was anything but slow and every time he brushed over my sweet spot my whole body jolted.
"You know for someone who was complaining you take my fingers so well don't you?" He chuckled as he curled his fingers causing my hips to buck.
I just glared at him, breathing sharply through my nose. Yeosang just smirked as he pressed his thumb right against my clit. My breath hitched in my throat as my head fell back.
He brought his head down, latching his lips onto my neck right over my pulse point. At this point, I was sure I broke the skin on my lip from how hard I was biting down on it. My back arched against his chest causing a chuckle to fall from his lips once more. The sound itself was enough to make my head spin.
"It's hard to hate you when you're under me like this, submissive and breathless. Gorgeous sight really." His voice vibrated against my skin sending tingles down my spine and I felt my walls clench around his fingers.
I was close to coming undone, by this asshole of all people. My leg's tensed as he brushed over my sweet spot once more, but right before I came he pulled his fingers away leaving me empty. A whine left my lips as I glared at the white-haired male who was just looking down at me with hooded eyes.
"If you want to cum you'd better beg," Yeosang growled and I finally released my lip from my teeth, saliva, and blood coating it.
"In your dreams." I spit out with a glare and watched as a snarl pulled his lips back.
Without another word, he slipped his fingers back into my core picking up his pace. My jaw clenched as I bit down on my tongue to keep from letting the moans slip out. The glare never left my face as he got closer to me.
"You'll break eventually." His voice was low causing his breath to brush over my face.
"Y-yeah right." My eyes screwed shut as he added more pressure to my clit. He chuckled once more before he started kissing my neck once more, biting down on the skin every so often.

This pattern kept up for a while, he would bring me to the edge just to stop. Tears stung at the corners of my eyes from the pain I was starting to feel from being edged so many times. As well as the pain from my swollen lip.
"We can keep going all night, doll."
His voice was taunting as he brought me to the edge once more only to stop. My eyes were closed, tears falling from the corners. Heavy breaths left my lungs as I tried to will myself to not cry due to the frustration.
I cried out when he pressed harshly on my clit once more, keeping his pace with the slow, harsh circles.
"That's it, let it all out. Let me hear you," His words came out in a low growl as he bit down on the junction of my neck causing another moan to slip through my lips.
His pace was harsh which easily brought back that same tightness in my stomach knowing I was close once again. And like all of those times before he stopped.
At this point, I was willing to just swallow my pride if it got me what I wanted. So I let out a shaky breath, opening my eyes and meeting Yeosang's lustful hooded eyes. Tears trickled down the side of my face as my eyes searched his face for a moment.
"Are you getting frustrated?" Yeosang smirked, his gaze full of lust and a knowing that I would give in.
"Y-Yeosa-"
I choked on my words as he started pumping his fingers into my swollen cunt once more, those words were replaced by a strangled moan. At this rate, he was already bringing me close to my release, but I knew he wouldn't give it to me. Not unless he got what he wanted.
"Fuck Yeosang... please, please, don't stop." My words came out in a mixture of whines and moans.
My lips moved spelling out all kinds of pleas hoping he doesn't stop this time. Even though my teary vision, I could see the smirk on his lips when he pulled away again.
"Yeosang!" I whined, but quickly shut my mouth as a dark chuckle fell from Yeosang's mouth.
He looked at me with a dark look causing a chill to go down my spine. I shifted a little trying to add more friction only for him to move his free hand, holding my hips in place.
Another whine left my lips, "Please just let me cum! Please, please, please..." I didn't know how many times the word 'please' had left my lips at this point.
"I'll let you cum since you said please," His words were strangely sweet which gave me an uneasy feeling.
I tried to move my hands the best I could, but my shoulder had started to go numb from the uncomfortable position they were placed in. However, my nails dug into my palms once more when he started moving his fingers once more.
"Yeosang!" A moan tore through my lips as my head fell back, eyes screwing shut pushing more tears out.
His pace was harsher than before, not letting up on my sweet spot causing my legs to shake. His thumb pressed down on my swollen clit only adding more whines to the previous ones. My back arched as I felt the familiar knot in my stomach, but I braced myself for him to stop.
"Go ahead doll. Cum all over my fingers."
White spots clouded my vision as I felt the knot on the verge of snapping. It wasn't until he added more pressure to my clit that I finally came undone.
"F-fuck..." My eyes rolled back as my nails dug into the skin of my palm.
However, he didn't stop his movements, sending my body into a state of overstimulation.
"W-wait... Y-Yeo-" The words caught in my throat when he brushed over my sweet spot once more. My whole body tensed as I felt another orgasm building quickly.
A loud moan tore through my lips as he leaned down latching onto my neck once more, his fingers still going at a bruising pace. He got down to my collarbone before biting down on it causing my back to arch against his chest.
"Maybe I should have torn your shirt off..." He groaned as he leaned back up.
My eyes stayed on him as he looked down at where his fingers were moving in and out of my slick folds. With a curl of his fingers, he pulled another orgasm out of my sensitive cunt, but just like before he didn't stop.
"H-hold on! Yeo please!" I cried out as he abused my swollen clit, fingers still knuckle deep in my pussy.
"You were begging to cum weren't you..." The chastising words only added fuel to the raging fire in my body. Because he was right, I was begging him to let me cum, but not like this. This was too much, but at the same time, it wasn't enough. It was a sickening sweet pain that I was okay with feeling.
I could feel my muscles tense as another orgasm threatened to topple over, "...please." The plea left my lips causing Yeosang to chuckle before pulling his fingers out of my dripping cunt altogether.

"F-fuck... no..." I whined completely missing the sinister look that crossed the white-haired male's face.
Just as another whine was about to leave my mouth his hands gripped my hips flipping me over onto my stomach. A small yelp fell from my lips as he tugged my hips so they were up. Without my hands to push myself up I could barely look behind me to see what he was doing.
However, the sound of a zipper was enough to let me know what was going to happen next. The thought of his cock being plunged deep inside of me was driving me crazy.
"Yeosang..." His name left my lip in a breathy moan as I wiggled my hips, trying to entice him. Within the next second his hands were wrapped around my hips telling me that it had worked. That's when I felt the tip of his cock prodding at my entrance. I wanted to just push back on him to finally have what I wanted for once tonight, but his grip was too tight.
"So desperate for it, aren't you? Well, if you want it so bad you'd better start taking it." He growled before thrusting into me in one go, causing a pitiful squeak to leave my lips.
"Y-Yeo-" My words caught in my throat as he started to thrust at a bruising pace not giving me a second to adjust. His hands gripped my hips tightly and I was sure there were going to be bruises tomorrow.
Another choked moan spilled from my lips as one of his hands snuck around my waist, his fingers finding my oversensitive clit. He circled the sensitive bud with a ruthless pace causing my body to jolt and a cry to fall from my mouth.
I buried my face into the comforter trying to muffle some of the loud moans that were being pulled from my lungs. Hoping that no one was hearing what was going on right now.
With another snap of his hips, he moved his hand away from my clit, giving me a chance to breathe. However, it didn't last too long before his hand wrapped around my bound wrist pulling my body up. Pulling my face out of the blankets there was nowhere for my moans to be muffled, but I think that was part of why he did it.
"Yes... yes, please! Fuck! Yeosang!" I screamed out as he brushed over my sweet spot bringing me closer and closer to my release.
"Gonna cum already doll?" He growled as he snapped his hips once again hitting deep inside of me. My head was starting to spin due to all of the pleasure on top of the groans that would leave Yeosang's lips every so often.
His fingers around my hip tightened as he switched his angle allowing him to hit even deeper and right over my sweet spot. A cry of his name left my lips as I let my head hang, tears blurring my vision once more.
I was getting closer and closer to my release, even more so now that the head of his cock kept hitting the sweet spot inside of my cunt. My legs and arms were starting to shake due to straining my muscles.
"Yeosang! Please... don't stop." I cried out as he snapped his hips once more before he let go of my hand letting my upper half drop back down to the bed.
That same hand found its way back to my clit rubbing harsh circles causing a broken moan to leave my mouth.
"That's it doll, give it to me. Cum like the little slut you are." He grunts pressed down further on my clit causing my vision to blur as my orgasm tore through my body. Silent cries left my lips as his thrust kept their pace.
"F-fuck! Yeosang!" My whole body was trembling as continuous waves of pleasure racked my body.
"Fuck. I'm almost there, just hold on." The switch of his tone had my mind spiraling, his once harsh tone was now breathy and borderline whines.
His once harsh and ruthless pace was starting to become erratic, sloppy, and uneven, a telltale sign that he was close. He was chasing his high which was bringing me close to yet another orgasm.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yeosang!" I whined out, nails digging into the palm of my hands as I came once more. Tears drenched the comforter underneath me as a moan tore through my body.
Yeosang was quick to follow after, his hips snapping against mine as he came, filling my body with a new kind of warmth.
His hips jerked a few more times before he pulled out of me completely, letting my sore and tired body drop to the bed. I lay there trying to catch my breath and focus my vision once more. Tilting my head to the side I saw Yeosang fixing his pants before his gaze shifted to me. Reaching forward he undoes the clasp of the belt, freeing my sore and soon-to-be-bruised wrist. I let them drop to my side, letting my shoulders relax from not having any feeling in them for so long.
"You good?" His voice was raspy as he looped his belt around his pants.
Not finding the ability to speak I just nodded my head weakly blinking my eyes a few times, clearing the leftover tears. I flinched slightly when he leaned over me, bringing his lips to my ear. His warm breath brushed over my sweaty skin.
"Maybe you'll listen from now on because next time I won't go so easy." He warned before placing a kiss right on my jawline and moving away from me.
I didn't even get the chance to say a word before he walked out of the room, letting it shut behind him. Did he really just leave me here after all of that?!
Groaning I just moved my hands so they were laying next to my head before taking a deep breath. All the exhaustion flooded my body making me regret even thinking about moving, so I didn't. Letting my body relax for once in the past few hours I felt my eyes flutter shut before darkness enveloped me completely.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆