↬ 𝒔𝒊𝒙

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑳𝒚𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

Once the door clicked close behind us, Hongjoong pulled my body flush against him with a smirk. My hands found a place on his chest, his heart beating under my fingertips.
"So, did you leave your phone here on purpose just so you could come back?" Hongjoong teased, his lips pressed against my ear.
My breath hitched in my throat as I tried to find some stability, but was left with nothing as he moved away from my ear and looked right into my eyes. That stupid smirk never left his face.
"You look so cute flustered like this~"
His eyes were lust filled. His bottom lip was pulled between his teeth. The sight was definitely a sight to behold.
"What is it that you want love?"
"I-" My words were cut off as he brought his face closer to mine, "want my phone back..."
"Hmm..."
He hummed as his head tilted to the side, his eyes not leaving mine. My lips parted slightly as I felt his warm breath brush across my face.
"Why don't you do something for me? Then you can have your phone back." His voice was low, and his grip tightened on my waist. Leaving me little room to get out.
"Joong, I just want my phone." My words came out breathy as my gaze traveled from his eyes to his lips, then his exposed collarbones.
He didn't say a word as he gripped my shirt, his breathing becoming ragged.
"Hong-"
Before his name could fully leave my lips, I was pushed backward until my back was pressed against the wall behind me. A gasp then fell from my mouth as Hongjoong chuckled, his hand that was holding my phone at his side.
"Come on, love..." His voice low as he threw the phone over to the bed before his attention was then fully placed on me.
My hands fell from his chest to my sides, pressed against the wall. Hongjoong pressed against my body, and I could smell a mixture of what I assumed was his body wash and cologne. It was head spinning, drawing me closer to him. My heart was beating furiously against my ribs, and my breathing was shallow.
Hongjoong didn't say a word as he brought his free hand up to my face, his fingertips brushing against my jawline. My eyes fluttered close as I leaned into his touch, only to be brought back when he gripped my chin between his thumb and forefinger.
Looking at him with hooded eyes, I just wanted him to kiss me at this point. I was tired of the games. So when he leaned down once again, I felt my stomach flip.